The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m4j5bwGuuy1qi5xxto1_500.gif

Thank you for this! Wonder if she's watching Batman fly away on The Bat (maybe after the hug/kiss)? :woot:

I like that blue tint from the police lights glaring across 'The Bats' lights. I have to be honest, I wasn't too impressed with the early set footage and images of the lobster, but seeing it in action has me singing a different tune. I can't wait to see it used to it's full capabilities when July hits. I was the same way when I first saw the Tumbler and the Bat-pod. I'm happy to be proven wrong when it ends up successful in the end.

Last edited:
That too Caped Crusader. ;) Wow, with that pic of Bane tearing up the picture of Harvey Dent, until now I didn't know he does that. I knew he holds up the pic of Dent and probably reveals to Gotham the truth of Two Face, but I never knew he tears it up! Can't wait to hear the dialogue for that scene (and just seeing it period)!

I like the blue lights on the Bat. The Empire pic of it sitting in the Batcave is beautiful. :wow:

That poster makes me wish Cinemas had animated wallpapers on display.

No matter how great the WB made banners and posters are, they will always pale when compared with what Matt does with them.

:batty: Words can't describe how incredibly awesome that is Kane52630.

This!, This!, This! a million times this!^^^^^^ I don't post often, mostly lurk but that image with the lightning/moving rain is just too awesome Kane52630, my body was not ready! :wow:

Even Joey King is at the GIF! :awesome:

tumblr_m4ltqdRenD1rwxoyco1_250.gif
tumblr_m4ltqdRenD1rwxoyco2_250.gif

tumblr_m4ltqdRenD1rwxoyco3_250.gif
tumblr_m4ltqdRenD1rwxoyco5_r1_250.gif

Even Joey King is at the GIF! :awesome:

tumblr_m4ltqdRenD1rwxoyco1_250.gif
tumblr_m4ltqdRenD1rwxoyco2_250.gif

tumblr_m4ltqdRenD1rwxoyco3_250.gif
tumblr_m4ltqdRenD1rwxoyco5_r1_250.gif

Wow, that really moved me... :hrt:

Their faces.. the emotions. Just, wow.

I can hear his voice in my head so clear it's like the movie is playing next to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"