The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
For all your Wallpaper and gifs/avvy needs.

gfTxp.jpg

(if there is an existing thread please merge it)

I can't currently make a request due to wanting to preserve my current avvy, but I'd still like to thank you for doing this, Kane. Very awesome of you.

Can I get a avvy of Marion Cotillard & Anne Hathaway naked?

I kidd, I kidd.

Can you make me a nice avvy related to Bane/Batman? Preferably Bane. Thanks so much for doing this!

I can't currently make a request due to wanting to preserve my current avvy, but I'd still like to thank you for doing this, Kane. Very awesome of you.

No problemo. :up:

Can you make me a nice avvy related to Bane/Batman? Preferably Bane. Thanks so much for doing this!

Do you have a particular scene you want for your avvy?

Also a side note to anyone here, does anyone know if Messenjahmatt still posts here? It would be great if he post his stuff here.

Out of curiousity, where did your current avvy originate from?

Out of curiousity, where did your current avvy originate from?

I can't remember exactly but I remember searching for Batman related Christmas stuff a year ago and I found it.

Here's the full size version:

vPhKA.jpg

Here's some quick avvys I made for 100x100

BOVnM.gif
GSMcU.gif
ifuWU.gif
5DFJL.gif
RKnvY.gif
LTql4.gif
wvjvm.gif
E6E0Q.gif

If no one has requested it yet, how about the short shot of Batman holding up the elongated light gun? 100x100 I think is the size I have.

Can anyone make one of batman standing infront of bane during the huge fight. Where his cape is blowing in the wind. But slowed down a bit. That would be the sickest avvy ever!! :awesome:

Not the one thats above ^ its right before that

What's the post count required for an avvy?

Can anyone make one of batman standing infront of bane during the huge fight. Where his cape is blowing in the wind. But slowed down a bit. That would be the sickest avvy ever!! :awesome:

Not the one thats above ^ its right before that

I tried my best to make it but I know there's a gif already made that slows it down really nice.

JVpPU.gif

or

DIxb5.gif

What's the post count required for an avvy?

300 posts for a 50x50 avatar.

The flowing cape is so pretty.

I tried my best to make it but I know there's a gif already made that slows it down really nice.

JVpPU.gif

or

DIxb5.gif

300 posts for a 50x50 avatar.

Awesomeee! Thanks kane :woot: Your awesome my man. Theres already someone else who has this one?

Can I get a 50x50 of a shot switching back between Alfred and Bruce in the first scene. The goal being to make it look awkward and funny. Should that look stupid, I'd like the shot of Bane pressing the detonator in a loop.

Thanks in advance :)

Im still using the avvy I got from MessanjahMatt which by the way still does post on here saw something from him recently if I recall. All the good ones your making Kane are already being used anyways :(

Awesomeee! Thanks kane :woot: Your awesome my man. Theres already someone else who has this one?

Not sure but it suits you :up:

Can I get a 50x50 of a shot switching back between Alfred and Bruce in the first scene. The goal being to make it look awkward and funny. Should that look stupid, I'd like the shot of Bane pressing the detonator in a loop.

Thanks in advance :)

Sure thing
http://i.imgur.com/G4DMI.gif
G4DMI.gif

These are awesome! Nice job! :up:

Thanks, I'm making another batch soon.

Im still using the avvy I got from MessanjahMatt which by the way still does post on here saw something from him recently if I recall. All the good ones your making Kane are already being used anyways :(

Ah okay good. Yeah I know people are already using the avvys but I thought I would make them myself and add it to this thread if anyone wants one later down the line not to mention people posting Wallpapers.

Is there a 100x100 GIF of Bruce Wayne jumping out the window? That would be awesome to have! Thanks if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"