The Avengers Avengers Trailer Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchumacherFan

Civilian
Reaction score
The rules state I can't post it, but it is FREAKING AWESOMEEEEE!!!!

Better than Dark Knight Rises teaser.

If anyone has already saw the leaked trailer, let's discuss. what did you think?

it was awesome but i wouldnt say it was better than the tdkr teaser, just about the same imo

TDKR teaser didn't have a whole bunch of new footage, for that reason I think the Avengers teaser was better.

TDKR teaser didn't have a whole bunch of new footage, for that reason I think the Avengers teaser was better.

TDKR teaser engages you emotionally, to each there own but imo i think both are just about the same, the trailers both have different styles, one trailer gives exactly what we knew we were gonna get while the other really just gives u an example of hidden messages filled with emotion and in many ways hope..both awesome imo

Exactly ! ! ! !

Dont get me wrong, I loved the DKR with Bat backing down from Bane, but Avengers was sweeet ! ! ! !

I've seen the trailer 7 time s ofar and it sitll casues me to be in awe with greatness!

I don't want to bash TDKR, but every marketing guy who uses the words "epic" and "legend" in a movie trailer should be publically punished. And the usage of all the old footage wasn't a very original or clever decision either.
Let's talk about the avengers trailer instead.
I saw it four times now. Still think the quality of the trailer is too poor to say anything definitive about it, so I'll wait for a clearer version before I judge it.

I don't want to bash TDKR, but every marketing guy who uses the words "epic" and "legend" in a movie trailer should be publically punished. And the usage of all the old footage wasn't a very original or clever decision either.
Let's talk about the avengers trailer instead.
I saw it four times now. Still think the quality of the trailer is too poor to say anything definitive about it, so I'll wait for a clearer version before I judge it.

I hated the old footage too

Well I totally did NOT just find the trailer and watch it and I certainly did NOT enjoy the heck out of it! :D

I cant wait until we see even more stuff and bruce was in the teaser his eyes was glowing green .

I didn't find it either.So I can't possibly say how AWESOME it was.Can't wait to see it on the big screen this weekend after Cap!

I can't get behind the Dark Knight Rises trailer, 'cause a third of it is old footage and dialogue, and what new dialogue, honestly didn't do much for me. I'm intrigued as to why Gordon's in the hospital, but it's just too damn vaugue, and furthermore, it's too damn vague to play it up the way they did; "The EPIC conclusion to the LEGENDARY TRILOGY", and it's like, what happens if this movie isn't even what you're selling it to be? The Dark Knight was phenomenal, but they never sold it as the greatest thing since sliced bread, like they're doing with this teaser.

Warner Bros. whole thinking was, "Harry Potter's last film is coming out, and it's the perfect time to put out a Dark Knight teaser!"

"But, they . . . JUST . . . . started filming."

"F*** that noise! Harry Potter's gonna make so much money, so many people are gonna see this joint! And these geeks are already on Nolan's dick so hard, it's ridiculous!"

"We've only got like two scenes filmed."

"These fanboys will bust a nut if Batman's just talking! The first Dark Knight teaser just had a logo and talking!!! We didn't even need to show footage at all!!!"

"You don't think they'll take offense to re-using footage from the other movies?"

"It's perfect, 'cause we'll tie it into the whole "trilogiy" motif. This is the EPIC CONCLUSION of a LEGENDARY SAGA!!! The fans believe in Nolan. He can do no wrong. This movie WILL BE the greatest thing EVER!"

"Even though the third film of every major comic movie franchise has fallen short of expectations."

"SHUT YOUR ****E MOUTH!!!!" **SLAP!**

I don't think you can compare the two teasers. The Avengers teaser is all about action and showing the team together which is great and what I wanted to see. The TDKR teaser is more of an emotional teaser showing that s**t is about to hit the fan for Batman. I think they're both great and they get me amped up to see the actual first trailer and the movie.

The think about the whole DKR thing is that they're touting it as this epic trilogy and the storyline that concludes and stuff.....

But really......not grand storyline flowed through BB and DK......So now we have this lague of Shdows stuff flowing through TDKR.....which really just makes a big epic (?) storyline over two movies with one hell of a great intermission.

The Avengers trailer gave me everything I wanted to see in a trailer, it gave me about 60 times more than I was expecting of the trailer, but it still didn't give a hint to the story so that we can still come on here and geek out over it and speculate our asses of.

An Epic win for the Avengers trailer.

Action Action Action.......Now in comparison TDKR seems like a courtroom drama

TDKR trailer was crap. It was edited badly, most of it is old footage from the other movies. I'm sure the Gordon scene will be good in the movie, but it was out of context. The text banners look like they were from a fan trailer put together on you tube, same typical **** "Every hero has a journey....bla, bla, bla"

Epic fail.

I saw a crappy blurry audio garbled Avengers trailer that looked 10,000 times better than the TDKR trailer.

Now THIS was a trailer. "The Dark Knight Rises" and "The Avengers" are gonna be the biggest superhero movies of all time in my personal opinion.

i was just about to beg for it then i saw it :D friggin' awesome!

TDKR trailer was crap. It was edited badly, most of it is old footage from the other movies. I'm sure the Gordon scene will be good in the movie, but it was out of context. The text banners look like they were from a fan trailer put together on you tube, same typical **** "Every hero has a journey....bla, bla, bla"

Epic fail.

I saw a crappy blurry audio garbled Avengers trailer that looked 10,000 times better than the TDKR trailer.

You are sounding like a massive fanboy:whatever:

Yeah the Avengers got me far more hyped. I say that as a Batman fan.

I've been waiting to see an Avengers movie for a long ass time.

The TDKR trailer was good I thought. There wasn't much there but seeing a scared Batman vs Bane was enough to wet my beak. Speculation over Gordon and the cool/creepy chant music also helped. I don't think it was good as the Avengers trailer though. The TDKR trailer was a downer, wheras the Avengers was uplifting and exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"