Age of Ultron Ultron! We Would Have Words With Thee! Official Thor/Chris Hemworth Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the Thor vs. Vision fight will be used to establish how powerful Vision is, and I agree that it needs to be a good fight.

I personally want Ultron to create Vision, but wouldn't mind if the Banner and Stark link comes from them reprogramming Jarvis beforehand. I also want to see Vision develop his own ideas and be shown to realise that Ultron has evil intentions and become a good individual on his own.

Agreed, however I still think Thor should come out on top in the end...If he doesn't who pray tell on the team will?
Asgardians are still a mystery to Ultron so even if he is revealed to have made Vision he is still not 100% certain of how to deal with Thor..

Last edited:
Agreed, however I still think Thor should come out on top in the end...If he doesn't who pray tell on the team will?
Ultron needs to be established as the only Foe that cannot be defeated one on one....

I got the impression from Hemsworth's interview this week that Thor is absent from the team for a while. I guess this is when Vision first appears and does some serious damage. Thor returns, has a serious battle with Vision and wins.

Ultron hurting Thor after this will really establish how much of a threat he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"