Awesome Ben Affleck Batman Film Speculations

Spider-Cross

Civilian
Reaction score
With the DC Cinematic Universe now in effect, Henry Cavill is set to continue living the legacy as the DC Cinematic Universe's Superman as he and Ben Affleck as the DC Cinematic Universe's Batman are about to go head to head in the upcoming potential Blockbuster Batman vs. Superman film in 2015 with Jaime Alexander (Sif from the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Thor and Thor The Dark World) or Olga Kurylenko (Quantum of Solace) yet to be confirmed as the DC Cinematic Universe's Wonder Woman.

Now whenever Ben Affleck is able to get started on his stand alone Batman films, we expect to see characters such as

Alfred Pennyworth

Commissioner James Gordon

GCPD Detective Harvey Bullock

Batgirl and Robin

and Vicki Vale

And hopefully because of how SCi-Fi heavy Man of Steel was with it's special effects, we hope that the villains in the future Batman films will not be too real world based like Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight films that some of those villains that we do want to see are those that we're never seen before and done in very interesting movie plots, Now here are the best speculated amount of films that Warner Bros. would be able to do and for what villains we expect to see

Batman 1

Firefly

Killer Croc

Batman 2

Joker

Penguin

Two Face

Batman 3

???

To find out stay tuned

I definitely want a fully stocked bat cave. Like the one in the comics. There hasnt been one in live action since the Adam West tv show, really.

Last edited:
With the Dinosaur, Giant coin and Joker card? Why not, it could work.

With the Dinosaur, Giant coin and Joker card? Why not, it could work.

Well, i was thinking not at first, but it would be cool to watch Batman acquire them and add them to his collection as the sequels progress....

If they can manage to make it look not too campy it could be a cool nod to the comics.

Yeah, this is why it could be an interesting challenge to make it work:cwink: And if they succeeded in making it work, comic books fan like me would probably dig it.

It's a cool story from WAY back...(Batman #35 i think?), called "Dinosaur Island". that involved robotic dinos in an amusement park...that story itself might not make a great full length movie adaption, but i can totally see a Batman movie's finale taking place in a deserted park (especially with rogues like The Joker, The Riddler, Mad Hatter, etc.,) and Batman keeping an item for his trophy room....

Personally I want to see nightwing and robin. Maybe even batgirl too. It'd be great if they did a movie with the whole bat family in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"