Back To The Future !!

He-Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.canmag.com/nw/6514-masi-oka-heroes-interview

Tim Kring dropped a potential spoiler at a Heroes press conference, saying that Episode 20 of this season will be a future episode. Since we already know one Hiro can travel through time, we asked Masi Oka if we could expect to see Future Hiro again.

Interview: Masi Oka's Futuristic Self in Heroes
“You heard it from Mr. Kring,” Oka said. “Episode 20. I’m looking forward to putting all that get up again. I think that’s so much fun. Ali gets to do it every day, kind of be Jessica and Nikki. Any time you can play a different character on the same show, it’s always a challenge and I’m always looking forward to it. So that’s going to be a lot of fun.”

That said, Oka still has no idea what Future Oka actually is with his sword and leather outfit. “We don’t know yet. I’m sure Tim has all the answers in terms of his head, but we don’t know what’s happening yet.”

We won’t have to wait until Episode 20 to see Hiro in action though. “There’s going to be a lot of great stuff coming up. We just shot something like an all night shoot over in Norwalk which is exciting, a bunch of action clips. There’s a really funny thing that’s going to happen there that’s a lot of fun. It’s fun because you get to do action. You get to do comedy. It’s just a dream gig to be able to.”

The producers do have Oka training for swordplay though. “I do study kendo. They’re trying to work it in. They’ve asked me to retrain again which I can only imagine that they’re going to try to do a lot more sword fighting.”

If this story runs before Monday’s new episode, we can also bring you the news that the painting of Hiro fighting a dinosaur is about to come to life. “Oh, Episode 12, this Monday night. We always realize Isaac’s painting. We never disappoint. What you see in Isaac’s painting, we’ll realize it on our show. There’s always going to be twists and turns but it will be realized.”

If dinosaurs are a possibility, Hiro could visit any historical era. Oka has some hopes for other time bending visits. “I’d love him to go to the prehistoric era, even the Mayan period. Even some historic times, being there like when the Berlin Wall is more recently. There’s so many cool historic moments that personally I would love to see and if Hiro can go there, that will be great.”

In Episode 12, Hiro will also encounter Nathan Petrelli. “Working with Adrian, I thought he was a very serious actor but when we started doing our scenes in episode five, and we’ll see a scene in Episode 12 which was featured on Jay Leno recently, that was brilliant. There’s something that we bring the best out of each other. It’s funny, because we haven’t worked with each other, I’m so excited to work with each and every one of them.”

Heroes airs Mondays at 9 on NBC.

Stay tuned for updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"