Banjo Threeie - Will it suck?

I can't believe the grasp of sexual vocabulary he has for not even having English as his primary language.

"love pudding" is especially good. Just rolls off the tongue. "love pudding".

I was more impressed with "My strong manly hands probed every crevice of her silken femininity" and "our undulating bodies writhing in sensual rhythm".

That's the kind of stuff that gets a woman going.

Next woman you see, just whisper "baby, I'm so going to thrust my purple-headed warrior into your quivering mound of love pudding", and watch the panties fly off.

I mean in a romantic novel. It's not like you'd walk up to a woman and say "I would like unrestricted access to your love pudding," and get any social benefit from that.

Well, that depends on a lot of things. Under the right conditions, "hey ***** I'm gonna stick in your ass" can be very romantic.

If you're a latino boy-toy, the "undulating" and "silken" talk are orgasmic.

I hate to disappoint you, but that's from "The Naked Gun 2" :dry:
You're not the big Leslie Nielsen fan that I thought, WHF :o

It only works if the two quotes make absolutely no sense for a pot/kettle comment. You have broken AXL's established tradition :csad:

Rampant sexuality? I haven't kissed a girl in two months! I'm practically the Pope! :mad:

Talking about *****, anyone remember THWIP having his penis for his avatar at the old GR? I couldn't bear going to that place anymore after that. :csad:

He had a toothy vagina after that. I found it more tolerable.

I found THWIP*'s avatars to always be offensive and wished I could block his avatars without being CrackerTrackered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"