Barbie: The Movie

Let's hope one of a kind, because I would definitely investigate any fanboy/girl who'd buy it.

Yes, exactly. What kind of a sicko would buy a Kevin Feige doll, put it in a pink polka-dotted dress and give it a handmade to scale wooden chair and table so he could talk to it over breakfast, never breaking eye contact. Not me, that's for sure.

Let's hope one of a kind, because I would definitely investigate any fanboy/girl who'd buy it.
Why not though? If I was a still a kid, I would use the kevin Feige action figure as the unnamed civilian that gets hostaged by a supervillain, which the Marvel heroes have to save.

Or... if I was in the mood to play as a Marvel boss, mapping out Marvel films till Phase ten and going to conventions to announce the films.

Is this a movie about how Barbie was made or is this a movie where Barbie is an actual character?

honestly, barbie is aimed at young girls, this movie should be aimed at young girls...

it can be about the exploits of a young woman doing good deeds and bringing joy to people.... that's all......

RMv0Pmy.jpg

I’ll be surprised if Barbie Girl isn’t playing in the trailer!

Wait till they get to the part where Ken removes his pants and nothing is there but plastic.

She would have to know something is wrong before he even gets to that point.

Can't wait to see the outrage from all the fellow Barbie fans here once we get more information.

Most songs have them, it's to be expected. Not to mention it'd be the full song.

Most songs used in children movies/animations/etc have sexual innuendo ?
If Mattel is OK with that I will flog myself with nettle.

Last edited:
I wonder to keep it relevant if they will make barbie a social media influencer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"