Bastard Moderator from Hell

Cloud Strife said:
If I were Spider-Fett right now I'd lock this thread because its starting to make no sense .

Fett isnt the only mod:spidey:

Malice said:
My new goal is to have the BMFH series to be the most viewed thread of the Fan Fic forums!

Well to do that, in addition to placing annoying Announcements taking up 3/4 of the screen, you could also try to write more than just one episode every three days.

We are an instant gratification group of social misfits here. You can't just keep us hanging on edge for three days and expect to keep our interest, although I seem to wander back here every day to see if your arrogant lazy ass has bothered to write another episode, so yeah, maybe you can keep stringing us along with one story every three days.

I figure if I say enough insulting things it will give you incentive ( and ideas) to write more. This is just to encourage and motivate you, you little **** ****** ****.

*bump* OK you've had your three days. Where the hell is episode 12 Malice? Today was a work day, you should have had time to write something for us on your employer's dime.

InsomniacFreak said:
*bump* OK you've had your three days. Where the hell is episode 12 Malice? Today was a work day, you should have had time to write something for us on your employer's dime.

Funny but due to stupid things on and off the forum havent gone there yet.

Lumberjack1627 said:
These are so freakin hilarious. Almost started crying during 12.

Uhhh, is episode 12 written in invisible ink that only you can see?

Well hell Malice. Are you out there trying to make babies or something? You ever gonna write again? I'm doing all the work keeping your damn thread alive here. Cmon. Help me out.

I guess he's reforming... :p He's now the Bashful Moderator from Heaven...:D

You can't force "good" evil. Heh. Maybe he has villain's block. Booze. That should do it.

Nope...
Just been busy, I will get back on the Evil horse again.

No Worries.

Dear Malice,

I demand you get on some users for having long names that mess with the leftbar like Americanbadazzzz, or however he spells it. It's only fair since I had to shorten my nick.

Regards,

G2K

Godzilla2000 said:
Dear Malice,

I demand you get on some users for having long names that mess with the leftbar like Americanbadazzzz, or however he spells it. It's only fair since I had to shorten my nick.

Regards,

G2K

I demand you vacate your ass from this thread and go post this crap in the comments & support thread where it belongs. Show Malice a little respect here.

Heh, heh. The evil horse. Like, you can lead an evil horse to water, but you can't make him accept the lord and be washed of his sins!

Episode 10--The Phantom Admin seemed like it could be a real reality TV show. I mean, hell. After that one I saw a commercia about men living like women, why not?

What the...? Huh? You...you're not implying...men doing housework? No. Flat-out no, count me out, that's just SICK. I got conservative values, thank you much.
A reality T.V. show about Malice, though, could showcase values such as mine. I think it's high time they were given national exposure.

No, Men. Living, breathing, dressing, and existing as women for a reality TV show.

And my Panda doesnt want you.

So, Eddie Izzard's involved?
And that Panda, sorry, I'm not usually mistaken about Pandas. If you don't mind my asking, what's with the sultry look over the shoulder, then?

fever red said:
So, Eddie Izzard's involved?
And that Panda, sorry, I'm not usually mistaken about Pandas. If you don't mind my asking, what's with the sultry look over the shoulder, then?
I dunno about Eddie Izzard. It wouldnt suprise me.

And that look is to make sure that all the cute chicks are looking! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"