Bastard Moderator from Hell

InsomniacFreak said:
:up: :up:
Wow! I didn't realize Insomniacisms were translatable by the Babel-fish. I guess my language is more widespread throughout the world than I "eralized". Of course, you'll have to ask RabbitSamurai5 for a translation of the word "eralized". Even the Babel-fish would have a hard time with that one.

Back on topic, you know, bashing Malice here. Since Malice refuses to displeasure us, lets take this thread over and have yet more rowdy fun.

Give me your best alternatives for the letters B.M.F.H. and make them Malice specific and as malicious as possible.

And as far as your "eralizing" crap is concerned...

64.jpg

Anything else? Yeah, I didn't THINK so.
That's what I get for picking the wrong side...

Well, I can't think of any charactor flaw I could possibly flog Malice with, that he hasn't spoofed himself...
But I can take a leaf outta his book and shamelessly promote my own dyssocial tendancies as though they were virtues...
And I'll do so, by declaring this thread has become "B!tching Malcontents Flay Him."
Though it seems to swing back and forth; there's a lot of posting here that could support a declaration of "Blatent Masochists Flatter Him."

fever red said:
Well, I can't think of any charactor flaw I could possibly flog Malice with, that he hasn't spoofed himself...
But I can take a leaf outta his book and shamelessly promote my own dyssocial tendancies as though they were virtues...
And I'll do so, by declaring this thread has become "B!tching Malcontents Flay Him."
Though it seems to swing back and forth; there's a lot of posting here that could support a declaration of "Blatent Masochists Flatter Him."

Those are Sweet! Thanks for playing name that "BMFH" :cool:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. They think you're evil Mal, wait 'till they get a load of me.

Bear Makes Fever Hot... heh heh heh. Sorry, I had to "share!"
Now I'll be good. Or Bash Me For Hijinks, maybe it would correct my behavior- though it's never worked to date.

Speedin Bullet said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. They think you're evil Mal, wait 'till they get a load of me.

Bullet
Marked
For
Harrassment

Don't think you can show your face here and not take a beating along with Malice. You're all evil and we know it. Speedin Bullet huh? Hmmm SB. What can I do with that one. How about Seditionist Bastard instead?

InsomniacFreak said:
Bullet
Marked
For
Harrassment

Don't think you can show your face here and not take a beating along with Malice. You're all evil and we know it. Speedin Bullet huh? Hmmm SB. What can I do with that one. How about Seditionist Bastard instead?

Beasts
Make
Freaky
Husbands?

Speedin Bullet is one brutal mod. He scares me out of the RPG..

Aslo, Malice this is way overdue but I love it so far. :)

I read all of the BOFH when you stopped posting your BMFH.
freaky how similer you are.. :o ;)

Agent_Thermal said:
You people fail to realize that he's BEING an evil Moderator this entire time by NOT posting any more accounts of his Moderator-ship!!! :o ;) He's doing the very things that you want him to talk about!!! :cool:

I think you hit the nail on the head with Mods evil-ness (evility?) by ignoring us in general -- Particularly our PMs to them. I believe they do just hit Delete to any ole PM that comes in, at least to those of us in the Spidey forums where no mods or admins even bother to show up anymore (which I guess is a good thing for me -- hehehehe:D).

I meant to say thanks AT for giving me the idea for alternative BMFH meanings with your Bashful Mod from Heaven. I doubt this writer's strike has much to do with Malice being bashful and it damn sure has nothing to do with Malice being from Heaven.

bmfunny said:
Brad(Me)
Makes
Females
Hot!

or maybe.....

Brad(you)
Makes
Females
Hurl!

50/50 chance huh? You like them odds?

hmmmm, I've been delinquent in my Malice bashing acronyms so here we go.

B*tchslap
Malice
For
Hiding

Cmon, how much begging must we do, Malice ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

He's waiting for the rabble to clear out- but this is SHH, the rabble repository.
Where do I go from here? No, don't tell me- I'm sure you have LOTS of SWELL suggestions, but I'm a go-it-my-own-way kinda freak.

Sorry guys..been busy will try to get something out soon.

No, you should take your time- let the "evil" mature. We'll find something to do. I know- let's kidnap cheerleaders!

fever red said:
I can't see that pic, Drakon...

It has ninja cheerleaders in it. Pfaw! Ninja cheerleaders are no match for a Rabbit Samurai...especially not as one outfitted like Indiana Jones:

Indy1copy.jpg

RabbitSamurai5 said:
It has ninja cheerleaders in it. Pfaw! Ninja cheerleaders are no match for a Rabbit Samurai...espeically not as one outfitted like Indiana Jones:

"espeically" ? Does that mean No. 1?

InsomniacFreak said:
"espeically" ? Does that mean No. 1?

HEY! You're not allowed to make fun of my spelling outside the designated thread. That's 3 demerits from Chief Scout Hobbes...I mean, InsomniacFreak.

Hey, if I weren't allowed to make fun then I'd leave Hype for sure. And that is not an idle threat. That's a fact, Jack Rabbit.

InsomniacFreak said:
Hey, if I weren't allowed to make fun then I'd leave Hype for sure. And that is not an idle threat. That's a fact, Jack Rabbit.

My name isn't Jack. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"