Bat Rogues redevelop by you

DeathRaven

Another soul for sale
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

As we all know many of batmans villains have had changes over the years such as Mr. Zero changing to Mr. Freeze. Or as many of us will say the TAS changes.

Any ways if you had the chance to take on one of Batmans villains and redevelop him who would you choose and what would you do different with them? Or even what would you do to move that person further in the bat universe such as the Penguin starting off as a thief and later turning into the owner of the ice berge lounge. I dont know just be creative and throw something new out there, got new redesigns of what they look like? Throw those out there to!

This can be a lot of fun or well just alot of people *****ing at each other over stupid things, so keep it fun and clean and respect what every one puts out there.

I know thats asking for alot but....well lets try :woot:

Alright for me I would Change the Black Mask
I like his obseccion over masks but I see theres alot of missed potenial with him. One thing I would do is instead of making the False Falsers a group of men who wear masks I would turn them into a cult. People who believe in the mask as beholding a more then just the real face of some one but even believing it holds more.

Yeah I'll add more to this later.

Now lets here your stuff!

(sorry if this is just plain stupid....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"