• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman: Arkham Knight

Arkham VR looks awesome, but the headset itself is way too expensive for me at the moment. Maybe a year from now I might buy it.

Does anybody know if there will be new DLC anytime soon? Maybe more Skins/suits?

Shame they're done with Batman. Was kinda hoping for a Superman or Justice League game from them. Though I am curious to see what they're up to next.

Shame they're done with Batman. Was kinda hoping for a Superman or Justice League game from them. Though I am curious to see what they're up to next.

They are done with Batman. That doesnt mean either of those games couldnt be made by them

I hate the bomb defusing part at The Great White in A Matter of Family DLC. I died like 20 times. I liked the DLC at first but now it's starting to get annoying.

Seeing how there's not going to be a Collector's Edition, I finally bit the bullet.

The Bat-Tank section isn't so bad, but it's kind of hilarious how forced it was in the Ace Chemicals section.

Weirdest thing I ever thought about the Batmpbile sections was the aorta where you had to charge things up with it.i just kept thinking of Batman's shock gloves doing the same thing in Origins without having to exit the building and drive a car up to take care of it.

Seeing how there's not going to be a Collector's Edition, I finally bit the bullet.

The Bat-Tank section isn't so bad, but it's kind of hilarious how forced it was in the Ace Chemicals section.
The Premium Edition is pretty much the GOTY/Collector's version. I've even seen it on sale for as cheap as $20-30.

The Premium Edition is pretty much the GOTY/Collector's version. I've even seen it on sale for as cheap as $20-30.

That's what I did during one of the PSN sales

With that said I'm shocked the complete edition didn't come to NA. I know it didn't for Origins but I figured that was bc it was treated as the stepchild by WB anyway

That's what I did during one of the PSN sales

With that said I'm shocked the complete edition didn't come to NA. I know it didn't for Origins but I figured that was bc it was treated as the stepchild by WB anyway
Yeah, I've told the story before of how an Amazon glitch on BF helped me get the Premium edition for just $16, but I've seen it close to that price a few times since. I guess they just couldn't justify releasing a complete edition since everything was already included in the Premium edition.

I also just checked Amazon and they have it on sale for $40, which is not bad at all considering that's how much the season pass itself cost at release, even though I think it's $20 at most places now.

Yeah, I've told the story before of how an Amazon glitch on BF helped me get the Premium edition for just $16, but I've seen it close to that price a few times since. I guess they just couldn't justify releasing a complete edition since everything was already included in the Premium edition.

Yeah, I remember being literally a few minutes too late for that transaction.

Eeh, I snagged my game for $13. I'll just wait a little for the Season Pass.

wait. they are not going to do a GOTY edition with all of the DLC??

I thought I hear rumors they were doing that.

wait. they are not going to do a GOTY edition with all of the DLC??

I thought I hear rumors they were doing that.

They already did it. It was only released internationally to Germany, Italy, Australia and maybe some other European countries. Like Batman Arkham Origins, it unfortunately isnt coming to NA. If you want to buy the game with all the DLC, as already mentioned get the Premium Edition. It is essentially the same thing. The GOTY is nothing more than the base game with the season pass which was already sold at launch as the Premium Edition. The GOTY is really just a repackage that advertises the stuff thats been added on the back of the box.

Unless you really need a game box, just buy the thing digitally on PSN as you are still going to need to download all the DLC and patch the game up to be able to use everything. The disc is useless unless you dont want any of the additions which kind of defeats the purpose

Last edited:
They already did it. It was only released internationally to Germany, Italy, Australia and maybe some other European countries. Like Batman Arkham Origins, it unfortunately isnt coming to NA. If you want to buy the game with all the DLC, as already mentioned get the Premium Edition. It is essentially the same thing. The GOTY is nothing more than the base game with the season pass which was already sold at launch as the Premium Edition. The GOTY is really just a repackage that advertises the stuff thats been added on the back of the box.

Unless you really need a game box, just buy the thing digitally on PSN as you are still going to need to download all the DLC and patch the game up to be able to use everything. The disc is useless unless you dont want any of the additions which kind of defeats the purpose

ah, ok. thanks.

Here's a review of Batman: Arkham VR

source: GI

They did say Arkham Knight would be their last game. Then the VR game showed up.

Oh okay. if thats whats he's referring to that changes things as he didnt give the context to the comment. Just my quote which was about them talking about the series following completion of Arkham VR

Oh okay. if thats whats he's referring to that changes things as he didnt give the context to the comment. Just my quote which was about them talking about the series following completion of Arkham VR
Yeah, I think you were both just talking about two different statements. :up:

Um no. They made Arkham VR and THEN said that. Did you even read the interview/article? :facepalm:

They said Batman Arkham Knight was their last video game. Then they made Arkham VR.

In short, I don't believe them. Developers and publishers don't always tell the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"