Batman Autographs?

lol im lostttttttttttttttt :hehe:

Lol np man, if you really want to get in the know go back and re-read both pages but more importantly page 2 of the thread. I'm sure you'll get the joke ;)

Well, I met Keaton and he signed the pic. You bought one and asked your "contacts". Ill stick with mine.

Well, I met Keaton and he signed the pic. You bought one and asked your "contacts". Ill stick with mine.

Sounds like solid reasoning to me. Btw SB how was Keaton when you met him? I've always wondered how he took to people asking him to sign pics of Batman.

I could tell that when Ed walked me up to him he seemed a bit put off. As if he thought I was going to be some crazy. obsessed fan. I was introduced to him and Ed told him I was a big Batman fan and wanted to know if he would sign a pic for me. He said sure. i told him I was a fan of all his movies, especially Mr.Mom. He just chuckled, said "Oh, yeah?". He handed back the pic, shook my hand, I said thank you very much, and that was that. Nothing earth shattering, but it was still cool.

Lol np man, if you really want to get in the know go back and re-read both pages but more importantly page 2 of the thread. I'm sure you'll get the joke ;)

haha now I get it.. ohh man. :whatever:

I could tell that when Ed walked me up to him he seemed a bit put off. As if he thought I was going to be some crazy. obsessed fan. I was introduced to him and Ed told him I was a big Batman fan and wanted to know if he would sign a pic for me. He said sure. i told him I was a fan of all his movies, especially Mr.Mom. He just chuckled, said "Oh, yeah?". He handed back the pic, shook my hand, I said thank you very much, and that was that. Nothing earth shattering, but it was still cool.

It would be earth shattering for me. You met Batman lol. And yeah I'm sure he appreciated knowing that you knew of his other work. I have always wanted to meet he and Bale to say I'm bigger than the bat men lol.

haha now I get it.. ohh man. :whatever:

Yeah pretty redic.

Originally Posted by SHADOWBAT69

Awesome story SB and I agree, your VERY lucky to have met Keaton (an actor I also admire in more then just Batman). It may sound a bit stupid but thanks for mentioning to him that you actually not only knew his other work but was also a fan of him as an actor. It shows him not all fans are nutjobs :woot:

Yes I did. It was a fake so I sent it back, I don't sit well with fakes.

I love my Ledger autograph, even better that it's not on a brokeback mountain photo, lol. I would have preferred a Joker pic but stopped bidding at $600...had to settle for a index.

I got West, Julie Newmar, and Bale. :up:

Yeah, b/c if not it's false...and even if you do have pics...they probably are fakes.

No one asked you twerp. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread I suggest you leave, stop trolling and trying to cause drama.

These are fellow batman autograph collectors sharing pics. If you have nothing to share be gone.

Yeah alright I'm such a notorious troll around here. I guess I'll just be gone. Don't be an idiot.

Stop the name calling and arguing....move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"