BATMAN BEGINS (2005) OR AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON (2015)

Neil McCauley

Civilian
Reaction score
Last one was glitches so made this again.

Which one do you think it's more fun or the better film?

Begins or AoU? I gotta go with BB 9/10 and AOU 8/10 for now

Begins. And I am actually a huge fan of AOU. I loved that the movie tackled a non-Thanos based threat and hoped for more Avengers movies like these before jumping so immediately into civil war. I felt the jump was too fast

I'm voting for Age of Ultron simply because Batman Begins bored the heck out of me.

Age of Ultron is one of the most mediocre comic book movies of the last decade and a big step down from its predecessor. Batman Begins is not only one of the best of all time, it's also one of the most influential, with hands down the best superhero origin. So, no contest.

Why are these two movies being compared? I'm legit curious. One is an origin movie and the other is an ensemble piece sequel.

I don't get the odd comparison either.

I also don't think this should even be a contest, AoU was a pretty weak/average film & Batman Begins I'd have thought is widely considered as 1 of the better CBM origin films.

I don't get the odd comparison either.

I also don't think this should even be a contest, AoU was a pretty weak/average film & Batman Begins I'd have thought is widely considered as 1 of the better CBM origin films.

Exactly. I feel like its just randomness for the sake of it. There was another one comparing Blade to Batman Returns o_O

If I was going to compare Begins to any MCU film I think the first Iron Man would have been a much better and more interesting comparison. I like Ultron, but Begins is leagues better and its not really even close IMO.

Exactly. I feel like its just randomness for the sake of it. There was another one comparing Blade to Batman Returns o_O

Because these stuff was never done

Origin story vs origin story would be iron man fans or Batman fans voting basically.

Because these stuff was never done

Origin story vs origin story would be iron man fans or Batman fans voting basically.

Just because its never been done before doesn't make it a sensible or interesting topic.

Just because its never been done before doesn't make it a sensible or interesting topic.

And then what would be a good or interesting topic?

Most of the origin vs origin films have already been done. Might use Joker next time

How would you know if most of the origin vs origin threads have been done? You haven't even been here a full month.

Exactly. Unless we have a banned user here sneaking back under a new name.

These vs threads are starting to spam the forum, IMO. Having a few is one thing, but nearly the whole page on view at this point is becoming random vs threads. It is too much.

How would you know if most of the origin vs origin threads have been done? You haven't even been here a full month.

I checked the movie by googling it and saw a few of them like Begins vs Spider Man 1 , Begins vs Joker and Logan and Superman 1 vs Man of steel before making threads so i assumed that using a slept-on sequel from the avengers franchise would be fresh.

These vs threads are starting to spam the forum, IMO. Having a few is one thing, but nearly the whole page on view at this point is becoming random vs threads. It is too much.

Then. . . don't click on them? There isn't a 'budget' for screen real estate in these forums, and the alternative to having a full page of active threads, many of them versus? Is having half a page of active threads.

Given the search option is completely knackered, it's basically keeping the re-fresh / new thread material devoid of creativity for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"