Batman Begins Batman Begins Final Trailer

S

sandman87

Does anyone know which dvd/movie has the final trailer for batman begins?? I know i can watch all the trailers online and i have the batman begins dvd but it only comes with the 2nd trailer. The reason why i am asking is because alot dvds/movies when you play them, they start by showing trailers or previews for other films or they have a trailers section(for the movie your watching and other movie titles) on the special features of the dvd your watching and i have been buying dvds especially from Warner Bros.(WB) and have been unable to locate the final trailer for batman begins on any of the dvds.....

I recall wondering the same thing, one of the later trailers definitely had Crane saying "the BAT-man" in it. On the Dark Knight DVD (single disc) I noticed it has the Begins first trailer on it, even though I wasn't following the hype for Begins I could tell it was an earlier trailer.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m7dapUWHykw ?

Yeah, I wish the Begins DVD had all of the trailers on it (instead of that awful MTV parody). I especially loved the teaser (the one with Bruce's monologue that was ultimately cut from the film). I remember people complaining because there wasn't any footage of Batman in it, but I loved how it really set the tone of what Nolan's Batmovies were going to be.

Yeah, I wish the Begins DVD had all of the trailers on it (instead of that awful MTV parody). I especially loved the teaser (the one with Bruce's monologue that was ultimately cut from the film). I remember people complaining because there wasn't any footage of Batman in it, but I loved how it really set the tone of what Nolan's Batmovies were going to be.

Yeah, I remember seeing that in theatres. I've never heard more whispers than after that final shot seeing what we now know to be just a photo of batman.

Yeah, f*** that sketch. Ugh. Why did they have to include it? My DVD feels dirty because of it.

Yeah, back in 2004 when I never used the internet, I saw the Village and the previews showed. And then the first trailer started, I had no idea a new Batman film was begin made. But when I heard the deep and grave voice over and the shot of the mansion and the people in black with their umbrellas walking past Alfred and young Bruce I instantly knew this was a Batman film. Though I still didn't know. But it was soooo cool.

I love the teaser trailer. I watch it now and then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"