Batman Begins Official Fan made Batman Begins trailers with Begins footage

Great job Barney!

I understand you using 89' clips since we don't have much from Begins.

Jackasscoley15 said:
Is there a certain name to the song? Every time I search for it, only oldies come up.

Not that I know off, mines just called "movie soundtrack - remember the titans - main theme"

We need more fan made trailers before Dec10th guys!!!!!
After the 10th, i will not care for the fan made trailers...lol

Barney!

You link doesnt work!

and btw. Fceeviper; you're Cub pic: which game and which console?

Henri Ducard Wrote:
and btw. Fceeviper; you're Cub pic: which game and which console?
Its a sprite of Jubei, from the video game Samurai Showdown, that i modified in paint pro shop.
01.gif

For some odd reason, the link is not working on my comp (the one that was posted by Barney)

it says - - "404 Not Found" - -

Can someone send me another link, or at least describe it, Im very eager to see this trailer, because everyone is raving about it. :)

thanks
-DK7

I can't say that "Tuba Mirum" was the "BEST" choice. But i don't think it was horrible. ESPECIALLY at the end, when the Bat fades in. That part gives me chills, and i love it just for that.:up:

-DK7

fceeviper said:
Its a sprite of Jubei, from the video game Samurai Showdown, that i modified in paint pro shop.
01.gif

Sweet modification!

...and i hoped for an übercool neo-geo cub beat em up ;)

darknight7 said:
For some odd reason, the link is not working on my comp (the one that was posted by Barney)

it says - - "404 Not Found" - -

Can someone send me another link, or at least describe it, Im very eager to see this trailer, because everyone is raving about it. :)

thanks
-DK7

Sorry guys ive lost the original :(
So ive just put this together in about 10 mins, its nothin great but i think its ok :D

BATMAN BEGINS TRAILER

Re:Barney Trailer:
Very, very, very good trailer!!!
And better music behind it too!
Good job.
More please. You gat da skillz 2 pay da billz Barney.!

Thx guys :D

im looking for more footage to use ill post with an update soon;)

very good trailer ! also great music ! what is the name of that music ?

Same as i used last time... Theme from remember the titans :D

Ok guys round 2 ;)
Nothin fantastic... i dont really like it that much but its a five min job and i thought id still post it.

BATMAN BEGINS TEASER

Hey Barney, thats cool too:up:. I think it was cool how you added in that footage of Bale...but since it was home fottage, you made it like scribble in, sort of like it was on the news. :up:nice touch

keep up the good work:)
-DK7

Who agrees with me, that Barney's Trailers are so good. That he could fool people into beleiving they are REAL!:)

hehe.

-DK7

Barney, as usual it is great to get a screening of ur trailers. They never cease to amaze. u gotta teach me how to post up some of mine though....someones gotta try to give u compitition, right? :up: .....see ya around man.

-R

A have seen a trailer that had some roof jumping scenes in it, the guy who did it was in civies.
From what movie is it?

that footage is not from a movie, its form an advert over here in the uk ;)

Nope its all live action ;) cool isnt it :D

Yeah looks great, he did take some great risks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"