Batman Begins Official Fan made Batman Begins trailers with Begins footage

Future Leader

Civilian
Reaction score
I figured we should make a thread for the people who want to make their Begins trailers with the footage from the official Batman Begins trailer. So if you have one made, just place it in here. There's only one rule, it has to be good and not some bad **** put together quickly. These trailers should be more of quality over quanity, substance over style. Lighthouse if you could put together a trailer with the music from the one you made a while back that would be great.

raybia said:
Pretty good! Any way you can include footage of Bale from Equilibrium?

Thanks! But, nope, sorry. I don't have any footage on me. I guess I could go out and rent the dvd from somewhere, but quite frankly, this isn't the best week. Readying to move downtown to start school. FINALLY

Zorex_519 said:
Thanks! But, nope, sorry. I don't have any footage on me. I guess I could go out and rent the dvd from somewhere, but quite frankly, this isn't the best week. Readying to move downtown to start school. FINALLY

What is the musical score used?

raybia said:
What is the musical score used?

Guiseppe Verdi's "Tuba Mirum" [often labeled as one track, "Dies Irae", named after its counterpart].

That one's OK, but I think the music kinda sucks.

Timstuff said:
That one's OK, but I think the music kinda sucks.

I know, you said it on BT already. :rolleyes: :p ;)

now that was incredible, gotta admit, great work, the only thing i didnt like was the shot from 89 when he spreads the cape, you could tell easily its from 89, maybe switch it with the footage from begins at the chicago shoot with bale in costume on top of the building with his cape in the wind

BatmanReborn said:
now that was incredible, gotta admit, great work, the only thing i didnt like was the shot from 89 when he spreads the cape, you could tell easily its from 89, maybe switch it with the footage from begins at the chicago shoot with bale in costume on top of the building with his cape in the wind

Thanks :D Ill keep that in mind when I do another. Hopefully by then tho we'll have some new footage :D

That was a pretty damn good trailer Barney (except for the pink on the right hand), damn that was better than the real one.

Can you imagine if the real one's like that, and people see that in the Cinema's??? Batman & Robin will seem like a bad dream

Super_Ludacris said:
That was a pretty damn good trailer Barney (except for the pink on the right hand), damn that was better than the real one.

Can you imagine if the real one's like that, and people see that in the Cinema's??? Batman & Robin will seem like a bad dream

Thx :D
BTW, wot do you mean except for the pink on the right hand

Just watched Barney's...unfortunately, I have no audio on this computer here [in a comp lab], but I'll watch it again when I get my internet on Monday.

though for me it's missing the major component of music...not bad! I enjoyed. The shot from B89 of Keaton raising his 'wings'...could've still been used, if the brightness was turned down a bit and contrast upped, and maybe the length of the clip was shorter, maybe more of a flash. Other than that, pretty cool. :)

Barney' Has The Skills To Pay The Bills!! dude make another trailer, your good.

Thx for the great feedback guys! :D :up:

Jackasscoley15 - its the theme to remember the titans :D

Carmine Falcone said:
It's great. But the music sucks.

9/10 :up:

Thanks.

But honestly, since the first time I heard "Tuba Mirum" I thought it would be perfect for Batman. Maybe I just have a different view of the Darknight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"