Batman Begins Official Fan made Batman Begins trailers with Begins footage

Hmm I might do one eveyone liked my Elektra trailer that I posted so why not

TheChosenOne said:
Hmm I might do one eveyone liked my Elektra trailer that I posted so why not

I'd love to see it ChosenOne, your Elektra Trailer was Great! :up:

Anyone have a HIGH QUALITY version of the fan film

The Death Of Batman

There is a kick a$$ shot I could use.

If you guys thought the music in my Elektra trailer was good you have not NOTHING yet.

Hey guys heres a rework of the new trailer... the footage is all the same, ive just changed the music :D
Im gonna try one with both the teaser and the trailer together. But thats for another time :p

Begins_teaser

Barney said:
Hey guys heres a rework of the new trailer... the footage is all the same, ive just changed the music :D
Im gonna try one with both the teaser and the trailer together. But thats for another time :p

Begins_teaser
Its great Barney.

Can you make one with the theme of Batman The Animated Series?
Thx!!!

My Trailer mostly same footage but all reorganized better with two elfman tunes and well all in all a better trailer than the official one in my eyes but i may be bias

Barney said:
Ok ppl heres another... hope u guys like it ;)

Begins trailer
Its a another great trailer Barney!!!!! :up:
But i still need a BB trailer made from you with a little Danny Elfman taste to it.

None Of These Trailers Are Working What The ****!!!!someone Help!!!

These trailers have expired I think, they do date from last year...

now that these trailers are all old...

how bout we get some new ones for the sequel? take some BB trailer footage and slice it together with Joker of Two-face footage. that would be mad cool.

how are people making these trailers? The footage I get online are trailers or clips of scenes... but they all have existing dialogue and/or music associated with the video images. So how are people adding their own music and still keeping the dialogue without the already existing background music?

Any ideas? thanks.

Kurt

Also, does anyone know how I can capture video from the actual dvd footage? Just for other trailers... like from the other batman movies.

I would really love to see this thread get kicking again... Now that the film has been out and we have the DVD it would be kick ash to see what trailers we can make now...

What do you folks say?

~SD

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"