Batman Begins "Batman Begins" in Who wants to Be a Millionaire

Mr. Socko

Avenger
Reaction score
Meridth:
For $5,000, which of the following 2005 releases was a prequel?

A. War of The Worlds
B. Mr and Mrs. Smith
C. Batman Begins
D. Madagascar

The guy answered C and got it right. I can't believe this. They still think it's a prequel
face_plain.gif

Wow...that's just sad.

That's why the sequel needs to hurry up and come out. Once people see the sequel with a brand new Joker, they'll have to realize these movies are different!

What would you have done if you were on that show and got that question?

....how can people think it's a prequel after SEEING it. It doesn't make any sense.

I don'y know what's worse; that they said it's a prequel, or that we're actually upset about it.

I'm going to go drown in my bathtub now.

Well of those four choices, technically it's the only one that could be considered a prequel :o.

Boom said:
Well of those four choices, technically it's the only one that could be considered a prequel :o.

they should've switched Madagascar out for Star Wars Episode 3 or something, they could've fooled some people.

zer00 said:
....how can people think it's a prequel after SEEING it. It doesn't make any sense.

it boggles the mind, doesn't it? Why would Batman be well established and known about in the end of one movie, then be considered just a myth in the beginning of the next? Why would Batman find out about the Joker in the end of one, then he's created in the middle of the next? Why would the Batsignal be created at the end of each? Why would Batman's parents be killed by two different people? Did people actually watch these movies?

Batman Begins is a prequel to Batman Strikes/Attacks/Runs down a hill/II/2/Returns Again/Begins Again/Ribbit/and Robin/etc. so techincally it is right....

I would have answered the question wrongly, saying 'C BATMAN BEGINS, Final Answer' but would have prefaced it by saying that it is not a prequel, but rather a restart and that Millionaire should be ashamed of itself for asking such a question. :up:

-R

What?!?!?!?!? Begins was not the prequel of Batman89!?!?!??!?!?!?

just kidding haha

How hard is it for people to see that Batman Begins is not in the same continuity as Tim Burton's Batman?!!!?

Robin91939 said:
I would have answered the question wrongly, saying 'C BATMAN BEGINS, Final Answer' but would have prefaced it by saying that it is not a prequel, but rather a restart and that Millionaire should be ashamed of itself for asking such a question. :up:

-R

Robin91939 said:

-R

Hahaha:up:

I'm just pissed b/c IF I were that guy, I'd be cursing at them.

"Ya tricked me! You sonsof*****es....you mother****in' tricked me! Batman Begins is a restart!!"

And I would scream and scream and scream that as Security pulls me away, and everyone in the studio would think I'm wrong......sigh. Sonsof*****es.

Can't believe someone got $5,000 for answering a question WRONG.

Add some sonsof*****es and mother****ers.....and we're on par.

Eh - no big deal. Only nerds like us give a crap about whether it's a prequel or a restart. Nothing to get upset about.

Well, people who actually care about logic should care too.

I mean.....looking at Batman Begins....and then watching Batman 89......nothing fits. Nothing fits at all.

zer00 said:

That's because people are, that's right, stuuuuuuuuuupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"