The Dark Knight Batman Begins special edition: Weird picture on flash drive

Why couldn't the 12-year-old get into the pirate movie?
Because it was rated ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

Erm, pirates are better and I'm a bit leery of sitting around all day...again!
I have to do something so I feel like a productive human being.

Why did the pirate go on vacation

He needed a little ARRRRRGH and ARRRRGH

Don't touch our hippos! They're the future!
Better watch out or you'll have to deal with this guy: :dkm:

I didn't touch it. I ate it.

And bring him on. Pirate/:ninja:'s fear nothing. Not even penguins in capes.

-WsS?

I got both the DVD and Blue-Ray the postcards in the 2 sets are different, they both come with movie money for a discount on tickets for the new movie, and they both come with lenticular pictures of the cover of Batman Begins but the DVD set has the flash drive the preview disk of the Comic-Con footage and a lenticular card of the new Dark Knight poster that has Batman's face made up of playing cards super cool. If you're a Batman nut with disposable income buy both but if you have to chose one buy the DVD Set it has more swag with it.

I now think that there should be a ninja and pirate hippo, work your magic Robbie!

Ask and you shall receive...

2649771459_ec1c128d32_b.jpg

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Ah ha!

We're onto you, :ninja:

So, does the DVD version of the BB Special Edition come with the flash drive or is it just with the Blu-Ray? I don't have the coin for a blu-ray player but thought about buying the DVD version

Sir you that is epic. I applaud you and your creation! Also if we buy multiples is there a discount?

Um, I don't know, the site does the sales, I just get a percentage of the purchase. I can look into it and get back to you...

So, does the DVD version of the BB Special Edition come with the flash drive or is it just with the Blu-Ray? I don't have the coin for a blu-ray player but thought about buying the DVD version
I believe the flash drive only comes with the DVD limited edition.

I got the blu-ray limited ed last week and did not come with a flash drive.

well hopefully they space it out a little cause my wife is gonna kill me if this goes past next week.

A number of SHH! members will die if this goes past next week, either because someone will kill them or because they starve to death.

Good then I am not the only one, she may have a party when its finished like a home comming because she's getting her husband back. ahahahaha

Today is our anniversary. The only day off I have this month is the 18th. I see no parties in my immediate future.

Hey I saw that yesterday with my wife and we thought it was good. Granted its not your everyday super hero movie or story but it was still good. (unlike the happening *rolf*)

We really should start a club. I saw this with my wife yesterday too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"