batman costumes

WebHead21

Civilian
Reaction score
Does anyone websites and maunfactures that sell batman movie and classic costumes i would also like custom makers they seem to do a better job than others thanx:batman: :hellboy:

that place sucks! that guy is fat and the costumes blow! i can make one thats better....

This is strictly a commercial place, but they have a large assortment of Batman costumes.

www.hollywood-costumes.com

They used to advertise a soon-to-be-released special edition costume that was just unbelievable for $399, but they've since taken that section down. I don't know what's up with that, but after seeing that costume, I would've happily spent that kind of money on it.

Here's my costume.
Jack_013.jpg

The costume is actually very simple. I made the body suit myself. The top and trunks are attached. Much like the Chris Reeve Superman suit. The belt I got on ebay. But after receiving it I discovered I probably could have made it myself and it would have been just as nice...LOL. But I still like it. Obviously its modeld after the 1966 version. The cape I also made myself. That was pretty easy. But it's the material that I love. It's very light..and a bit shiny but it will not wrinkle like satin or taffeta. Great stuff. The gloves are just a pair of leather Ren-faire gauntlet style gloves. I've had them for years. I wear a pair of black German officer boots with this outfit...and the mask is just an old commenerative one that you can buy on ebay. I just cut the oval bat symbol off and took it in a bit in the back. I then hand sewn a zipper in the back instead of the velcro. Works much better anyway. And there you have it.

I'm currently working on a Romita comic style Spiderman, Captain America and Daredevil costume too. I'll probably post them somewhere on the boards in a few weeks.

I'd love to see what other people have come up with

SpiderJack

Nice work. I'd like to find a bodysuit for sale like that somewhere, just not so shiny.

If anyone's looking for some good and cheap belts, emblems, cape clips, boot bats, etc.

Let me know.....I hook you up!

For pics and info e-mail me at:

[email protected]

rayne,
the special edition batsuit that you talked about on hollywood costumes got canned due to DC stepping in with their copyrights.

Hey guys, if you check now, you will see that the batman costume is back onto hollywood costumes.

it will be interesting to see if dc lets it sell this time. very sharp looking costume although it looks like batman on steroids in the biceps. must be carrying some dbol in that utility belt (lol)
btw, i am talking about the hollywood costumes suit and not the one above ;)

Originally posted by ravenreturns1
it will be interesting to see if dc lets it sell this time. very sharp looking costume although it looks like batman on steroids in the biceps. must be carrying some dbol in that utility belt (lol)
btw, i am talking about the hollywood costumes suit and not the one above ;)

I think costumes like that look WAY better on the drawing board than they do on actual people.

:o

They look really bad... or maybe my standards are just too high.

oh i agree with you symbiote.
just like the $339 rubies batman costume. the pic of the costume looks really good but when you order and see it first hand... thats another story.
as far as this new one goes, i was told that hollywood costumes hired a independent party to create this suit so no rubies crap. but until someone orders it and sees it for what it really is who knows?

Well, what I meant is like these HUGE muscular outfits.... on guys that look doofy with it on. Or how they try to pull off the huge muscle latex that only goes to the knees and elbows... it looks downright ridiculous in most cases.

What is this " rubies " you speak of?

if you look on hollywood costumes website were the new muscular batman suit is. scroll on down under adults and you will see what they call the official film costumes. the batman, robin, and batgirl costumes. those and the $50 cloth costumes were all made by morris until rubies took it over so now they are the manufacturer.

Check my suit out!

I can help you out if your interested!

Complete_suit.jpg

Yeah I have the Batman and Robin costumes from Forever. The latex rubber ones. If I could show a pic I would. I got lucky when a costume shop sold them to me for 110 dollars. Plus I got a extra cape and cowl from Returns. The Robin is my pride since all there is out there is the new Robin Nightwing one. The Forever's are no longer made. Does anyone know where I can gets some gloves and boots. The ones the have are the boots that cover your shoe and it flaps all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"