batman costumes

Get a K-Mart suit. and use dyes paints etc. to one side.. and wa la.. you have your Two-Face suit.

Can any of you guys help me out here , with posting my pictures up. Also to post them some where on the Brotherhood of the Bat? Trust me. You guys will not be disapointed with this costume.:)

Wildros,

You need to get an online photo storage space first. I recommend using a free site like http://photobucket.com/

What you will need to do is create a free online account. The follow the directions to upload your pics from your computer or camera to your online photo album. Then all you need to do is cut and paste the photo links that are listed below your photo into your message/thread on this board and viola! You'll be posting your pics.

Good luck..and if you need any more help let me know.

SpiderJack
AKA BatJack (BOTB)

Wildelros,

I don't think you did it right. The link only sends us to your photobucket page. What you need to do is go to the photo that you want to copy to this page. It should be the third one down for Superhero-hype. It has the tag at the begining. Copy the whole path and then just past it into your reply section that you're wanting the picture to appear. It's really that simple, and then your photo will actually appear here in the forum.

Hope this helps.

SpiderJack

Originally posted by superfreak22
Check my suit out!

I can help you out if your interested!

Complete_suit.jpg

Superfreak...i'm speachless...that suit is ****ing amazing!!!!

good job.:batman:

Originally posted by BIONIC COMMANDO
lol, alittle over exagerated dont u think
batman1.jpg

I think that suit is awesome. They now state on their website that the final release will be sleeker, so I'm guessing the legs and arms won't be so thick. That's a good thing. If I have the money, though, I will think about buying it.

These are all part of my ever gowing collection.

I've been making these for waaaay too long..

r-1.jpg

robinfemale.jpg

shadow.jpg

89keaton.jpg

IM002682.jpg

And some that are in the works and almost ready....

batcowlplugs.jpg

IM002296.jpg

Woah....that took forever to post!!!!
Enjoy!

David

hey David, just out of curiosity, do you sell those costumes to people? if so, for how much would you?

I have parted with the 'odd' piece from time to time. Usually in a cool trade where we both felt good about what exchanged hands.
If you have any questions about the possibility of getting some of my work please just email me at [email protected] and be sure to add your screen name or I will just delet the email because I dont want anyone thinking this stuff is for sale or something regularly to that effect. These are mainly portfollio pieces.

Here are a few more pics of something to come...Batman the Dark Night Returns and this will be a wearable mask with either a foam latex mouth area or silicone....not sure yet...but the mouth and chin will be cast up separately and made to be an application to the skin so that this infact does look like the older batman as was seen in the comic.

IM002220.jpg

IM002216.jpg

And this is the photo I'm using for reference..

DarkNightReturnscowlimage.jpg

Enjoy!
David

I found this one too.....B&R Clooney suit....sorry for the blurry pic....

Metallicbluejpg.jpg

Did this one for a friend, last Halloween I believe.

I'm sure I have many more that I'm just not recalling at this moment so I'll just update this as more come to mind.

Enjoy!

David

Originally posted by COMICFILMEXPERT
lycra%20070.jpg

CFE

That costume's 300 pounds (550 US)! My gradma could make a better costume for 50 bucks...and she's dead.

I'm going to be Batman for halloween. I'm buying a costume from hollywood studios costumes. Bought the batman Returns mask from there to. Bought some boots from them (still on preorder). Making a flowing cape. And making some gauntlets attached to black nylon gloves with fins i will make out of wire fabric.:D :D

Dont forget your pics when your done with cape etc, also want to see you on halloween my freind ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"