Batman Elimination Game: Round 23 - Most Significant Moment

Bane breaking his back 134 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 16 (-)

Bane breaking his back 135 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 15 (-)

Bane breaking his back 134 (-)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 16 (+)

Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 15 (-)

Bane breaking his back 134 (-)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 16 (+)

Bane breaking his back 136 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 14 (-)

Bane breaking his back 137 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 13 (-)

Wow, this round will end like that other one with people posting pictures of Bane breaking his back.

Bane breaking his back 138 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 12 (-)

Of course :)

Bane breaking his back 137 (-)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 13 (+)

Bane breaking his back 136 (-)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 14 (+)

two minutes early. Please Hammer, don't hurt me.

Bane breaking his back 137 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 13 (-)

Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 12 (-)

Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 13 (+)

Bane breaking his back 139 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 11 (-)

Bane breaking his back 140 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 10 (-)

Bane breaking his back 141 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 9 (-)

Bane breaking his back 142 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 8 (-)

Bane breaking his back 143 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 7 (-)

Bane breaking his back 144 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 6 (-)

Bane breaking his back 145 (+)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 5 (-)

Bane breaking his back 144 (-)
Discovering fellow JLA members had mindwiped him/Creation of the Brother I satellite 6 (+)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"