Batman Elimination Game Suggestion Box

I messaged Doc Ock about our little chat we had in Round 9 about the Graphic Novels. He said he would prefer to do the other rounds he had in mind first but said if majority wants to re-do the Graphic Novels (since never really ended) he would.

If we do do this I say look at Round 4 and see what the last 15 remaining storylines were and go from there instead of starting at 30 like before which made the round so long.

Okay, looks like Round 10 is down two the last two candidates: Huntress and Harley Quinn.

What will be Round 11? Could we redo the Graphic Novels one since it never finished? What will be next?

I don't want to do the graphic novels just yet.We're only on our 10th round.

Anyways round 10 is almost done.What would you guys like for round 11??

Batman crossover/team-ups

Batman/Spiderman
Batman/Captain America
Batman/Judge Dredd
Batman/Daredevil
Batman/Deathblow
Batman/Punisher
Batman/Spawn
Batman/The Darkness
Batman/Green Arrow
Batman/Phantom Stranger

Those are all from graphic novels. If you choose to use The Brave and The Bold, the possibilities are pretty much endless.

Maybe we should do Batman Gadgets for the next round. The gadgets round in the Spider-Man elimination game sucked but this will be different. Batman uses so many gadgets after all.

Has a supporting cast one been done? Like Gordon, Alfred, Luscious Fox, etc. I don't play the game, but I like to see the outcome.

Going off the Live Action Villains idea, there can be a separation (2 separate rounds) between the 60's TV show/1966 film villains and villains from the modern theatrical releases. There are more names that could be added to the 60's era villain list to get it to 10-15 choices. The modern movie villain list is already 10+. I'm not sure how many people would like a 60's villains round, but it's out there.

Eh, no offense Mister J but I think a Live Action Villains round would be short and kind of boring for a round. It would be like the current X-Men elimination game round where I am just randomly voting.

I think Live Action might have a good pull of votes between Ra's, Catwoman and Joker. Maybe even Scarecrow and Penguin too. That's for the modern movies. 60's version might be less active though.

And don't just randomly vote in the X-Men game. Vote for Vindicator, man! :D

Well I have taken some consideration into my votes...I just narrowed down into which of the two powers I like more.

Aurora's powers > Vindicator's powers. :p

Mister J said:

That's a good one.We'll save that one for round 12 because we've just had a series of villain rounds.

Good god there's LOADS of different Batmobile designs there :eek: I think I'll pick 20 of the best ones from that selection and put them in the next round.Thanks for the link Mister J :up:

Too bland a category IMO.Really is it thrilling to vote for different batarangs and gas pellets etc??

Outside of TAS Villains, Part 2 and Graphic Novels, what else is out there?

Oh don't worry we'll think of more categories.The game must go on ;)

Anyway it's Batmobiles for the next round folks.

Batmobiles for Round 11 looks like it will be good. Here are my three top favorites...

Batmobile 1966
Burton Batman movie's Batmobile
Batman animated series Batmobile

...but I wish the one from TNBAS was in it. :(

Sooooooooo my little Bat Mites,what would you like for the next round???

Live action villains??

Live action villains sounds goos to me...but it was my idea :o :D.
I think all the other suggestions are listed on this page (TAS Villians 2, Crossovers, Graphic Novels continuation/remix/whatever).

Crikey! We haven't done artists yet. :eek:

some names...

Jerry Bingham
Brian Bolland
Norm Breyfogle
Rick Burchett
Denys Cowan
Bill Finger
Dick Giordano
Stewart Johnson
Kelley Jones
Bob Kane
Don Kramer
Jim Lee
Doug Mahnke
David Mazzuccelli
Frank Miller
George Pérez
Tim Sale
Scott Williams

They are plenty others.

artists sounds good. It would be a long one, too.

Artists sounds good to me.Everyone post the names of the artists you'd like to be featured in the next round.

Also I'm going to do a round of classic Batman comic book covers.

Classic comic covers should be really good.

Sweet new avy you got there Doc :up:

Classic Comic covers? So we would just be voting on which one looks the best? Does not seem like that would be very interesting.

Well guys, after twelve fun rounds of running the Batman elimination matches, I've decided to call it a day.

I'd like to pass the job of organizing the games to someone else, Mister J springs to mind, as he's been very helpful in the past.

If he's not interested, then if someone else is interested, then by all means say so. But I'd like to give Mister J first refusal.

Thanx Ock. I'd be glad to handle setting up the games (and I get to start with lucky 13! :D).

At any rate, thanx for getting this monster rolling in the first place. I hope you'll pop in to play every now and then. :up:

*tips hat to the Good Doctor*

Congrats Mister J, the job is yours. I will of course stop by for an occasional vote.

Have fun guys. You've all been great :up:

Good luck.

Ock, will you be finishing off the current round with the patented-Doc Ock Lightning Vote or are you dunzo as of right now?

I plan to use it when needed. Have your people call my people and we'll work out the royalties. :up: :p

I'll finish the current round. I'll get the 20 minute vote going. Then when this round ends, it's all yours ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"