Batman Forever Deleted Scenes

lime

Movie critic
Reaction score
Does someone knows if the Batman Forever Deleted Scenes are available in HD somewhere? I can't find them.

Searching for the Batcave one:
i3Ay4F6szRprK.jpg

I doubt it. The only version of Batman Forever that's in HD is ripped from the blu ray. I don't have it in blu ray however I do own the Batman & Batman Returns blu ray disks (since they're all from the same collection). I know for a fact that the extras from the DVD version were transferred to the blu ray without being converted so they're in standard definition. So even if the scene is in the extras of the Batman Forever blu ray disk it would be in standard. The entire movie was converted into HD for blu ray. Unless they do a director's cut, there is no reason for WB to convert the deleted scenes.

I know there are some pretty good versions of the BF deleted scenes online. They're in standard as well but in very good quality, they were even used in the Red Book version of Batman Forever.

Agreed. I don't think you'll find it in HD. What you could do is maybe try and edit/tweak it a bit using a video software? :whatever:

Ok so for some stupid reason I am not allowed to post a new thread, Anyway I have got a question I need to ask. Where can I find the deleted scenes which were not included in the DVD SE. I have searched all over the internet for them and surely some of them must have leaked, could you please tell me where I could find them.

I'm so happy that bat scene was deleted. It looks so silly to me. :hehe:

really? I think it's bold and interesting.

Where'd the Batman Forever thread go?

really? I think it's bold and interesting.
I agree with both points. It looks stupid, because it looks really fake. But in the eyes of a child, it's truly terrifying.

It's bold. Is it an oversized, pre-historic bat that lives in a cave that scared Bruce as a child? That's a scary but also dumb idea. Or is it all in Bruce's mind? I find that more interesting than most of the stuff we got in Batman Returns. Which didn't attempt to do anything interesting with Bruce's character.

That whole thing with the giant bat was taken from Year One and Dark Knight Returns. To my knowledge that idea wasn't around before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"