Batman/Spiderman

Mandi-chan

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone read the two crossover issues where these two team up?What did you think of them?Personally, I loved both of them. Felt the two characters worked well with each other, and enjoyed the overall stories too.

Yeah I got both. Batman is my Favorite character and Spidey is my second favorite!

I thought the one with Kingpin/Ras Al Ghul was better than Joker/Carnage althought the Joker (as usual) had some great scenes.

This is my absolute favorite comic of all time. For years, I also wished that Batman and Spider-Man would team up because they are my two favorite comic book heroes of all time.

So when the time came, I was so excited to get it. "Disordered Minds" perfectly blended Batman and Spider-Man. Despite their big differences, they share a common tragedy. The story was simple but effective. Bringing Joker and Carnage.

Even if it was a poorly written story (which it wasn't), the art was also amazing. I can't describe in words how perfect each page was.

I thought both were wonderful and well written, and both had great artwork as well. I agree that the second one (with Kingpin/Ras Al Ghul) was a little better, since I felt we got to see Spidey and Bats interact more with each other than they did in the first one.

I liked the story to the Kingpin/ Ra's Al Ghoul one, but the art to the Joker/Carnage was awesome. I believe it was Bagley so of course it was good, I got these sometime ago but does anyone know when they came out originally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"