BATMAN: The Animated Series (FAVORITES)

My favorite eps were ANY ep woithout Robin. Sorry, he just ruined it for me.

On Leather Wings.
Bane
Feat of Clay parts 1&2
Heart of Ice
Vendetta
The ep with the Werewolf (can't think of the name of it..and the one were Batmans on trial in Arkham....

Ya I agree, I loved BTAS alot more before Robin was introduced.

Robin was introduced very early in the show. The Scarecrow's second episode, where he's manipulating sports events with his fear toxin, was Robin's first episode, I believe.

I think you guys mean you just prefer the non Robin episodes ;)

damn you dick, and all your robin ways!

yea that's what we mean

Robin was introduced very early in the show. The Scarecrow's second episode, where he's manipulating sports events with his fear toxin, was Robin's first episode, I believe.

robin's in the second episode, xmas with the joker.

second in production, not sure about airing though.

the first time i watched it I also thought that sporting one was the first one with robin.

No I meant I liked BTAS before Robin was introduced into the series.

Early in the show?........try the second ep of the first season! His first ep was 'Christmas with the Joker' which, because of his presence, sucked.

Like i stated, i like every ep without Robin, although i did enjoy the ep with Bane.

Also, i didn't find Joker all that scary in the tv show, but he was really scary and menacing in 'Mask of the Phantasm'.

robin's in the second episode, xmas with the joker.

second in production, not sure about airing though.

the first time i watched it I also thought that sporting one was the first one with robin.

You're right. I forgot about Christmas with The Joker.

No I meant I liked BTAS before Robin was introduced into the series.

So, you only liked it as far as the first episode? :oldrazz:

Early in the show?........try the second ep of the first season!

That's early, isn't it :cwink:

I'm tempted to buy season 4, but a few eps that i've seen have let me know it's been somewhat altered in content from the prior seasons. Plus it has a heavy Robin/Batgirl presence. :down

Anyone recommend it?

I'm tempted to buy season 4, but a few eps that i've seen have let me know it's been somewhat altered in content from the prior seasons. Plus it has a heavy Robin/Batgirl presence. :down

Anyone recommend it?

Well, if you don't like Robin and Batgirl, then no I wouldn't recommend it. There's very few episodes that don't feature them.

I love both Robin & Batgirl but I really love the beginning fot he show the most because it's more Batman oriented than anything else & plus, the show was really dark then.

Robin and Batgirl were bearable, I just wish that they could've made them darker than they were, I guess it's just because they were there to relate to the kids. Kids like the Batman-Robin interactions, and older people like the darker, Batman focused side of the series.

I simply love every episode with Batman going after someone or trying to solve a case by himself. Robin is a great character but I think he was introduced prematurely & the show changed too quick as well. Sure, we got 65 episodes in one season, but then afterwards it began to get less darker & less darker.

I love Robin too, it was strange that he would pop in and out of episodes in the first season:oldrazz:

Batgirl is cool too as long as she's written very well, but the batcave can get too crowded at times if you know what I mean.

Yeah, that was weird. It was times when I'd be watching an episode & go: "Where the hell is Robin?" As for the batcave being crowded, that's all too true, I wish that Bruce Timm & crew would've taken it a bit slower & would've introduced the characters a little slower than they did. I think that in the near future they should reboot the series & start from where the first season left off. It's very feasible that a new Batman: TAS could be born because Bruce Timm has said that he intends to have Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne/Batman in future installments.

I KNOW WHAT EACH OF YOU MEANS... robin & BATGIRL HAD WEIRD WAYS OF SHOWING UP RANDOMLY... i really would like to know more about K. Conroy as Batman in the future...

CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T USE CONROY IN THE NEW ANIMATED GOTHAM KNIGHT?????????

I KNOW WHAT EACH OF YOU MEANS... robin & BATGIRL HAD WEIRD WAYS OF SHOWING UP RANDOMLY... i really would like to know more about K. Conroy as Batman in the future...

CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T USE CONROY IN THE NEW ANIMATED GOTHAM KNIGHT?????????

I thought they didn't use him in "The Batman" series. Wasn't he used for everything else? It's been too long and I've only seen one episode of the new series.

Angeloz

Anyone recommend it?

its probably the most harshly judged season of the original animated batman series, and mainly because of the streamlined redesigns. Some of the redesigns are pretty much the same (Two-face and batman himself), some of the redesigns are much better (such as the Penguin and Scarecrow), but others are just a mistake (Joker).
regardless of the criticisms of this season, its still light-years better than most other animated series in terms of story-telling quality etc. definately would recommend it, and there are some really excellent episodes in here.

The worst look of TAS Joker was when he had the dots for eyes. However, I think the best animated series Joker design was the future Joker from Batman Beyond with the slicked hair.

The worst look of TAS Joker was when he had the dots for eyes. However, I think the best animated series Joker design was the future Joker from Batman Beyond with the slicked hair.

i agree AND FANs were stoked when Luke Skywalker came back to do the voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"