Batman: The Brave and the Bold (General Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like superman, but IMO, hes a boy scout. and batman is the badass that does stuff boyscout wont ever do.

They really need an animated series with The Question.

they also really need an animated series thats good.....like back in the day.

no animated batman show will ever compare, unless they start making Batman Gotham Knights a series! ! !

WB is most likely gonna create a new Batman show.

My idea if there is one, that they should bring back Bruce Timm (who's already in talks with WB with ideas for a new Batman show) and have the show be darker like BTAS. And id go with a new animation, kinda of like anime perhaps. But for me, they need to get rid of the kid oriented crap and have a more mature audience.

Well i'd like to hear your ideas on a new batman show, so let me know what u guys think

I thought there was talk of a Brave and the Bold series where Batman teams up with a new hero every week? Personally, I think they should give Batman a rest for a while and give an animated series to someone new like the Flash or Green Lantern.

I love what they're doing with the TDK anime movie.

I'd love to see an actual series follow suit.

Well, either they do something similar to the anime movie or they could continue with Batman Beyond, with an adult Terry McGuiness, but to repeat the same crap no, we had enough of that!

They pretty much wrapped the Batman Beyond storyline in JLU. I'm still voting for another superhero to get his chance at an animated show. Batman has the Burton, Nolan movies, the Dini/Timm series along with JL and JLU and now The Batman. I think it's time for the flash or green lantern to get his own show.

If they were to give another superhero his own show, I'd still like to see Batman get a new show. I like "The Batman" but I still want another show that is darker like TAS. Frankly, I think that Superman should get his own show, something a little more adult themed than the last series & Captain Marvel should as well. Captain Marvel is one of the guys that hasn't been featured in the media much at all.

I would like for there to be more Batman Beyond. I dunno, it seems like they should take a break for a bit, they're kinda drilling it into the ground.

What's the point of starting over and bringing up the same ol' villains yet again?

An Arkham Asylum sPinoff. A sick and twisted show about the villains. Lets face it, the reason Batman's so popular is widely due to the interesting face in his rogues gallery. It'll never happen but if nothing else, they could just turn it into a "The Office" parody.

Michael-Joker (Thinks he's funnier than he is)
Jim-Riddler (Smartest guy there)
Pam-Poison Ivy (Cute redhead)
Dwight-Penguin (Takes self too seriously)
Angela-Catwoman (Loves them kitties)
Jan-Harley Quinn (Has authority over all, loses it over a relationship)
Ryan-Two Face (Big ideas, [halfway] handsome face)
Toby-Mr. Freeze (Lousy history with relationships)
Creed-Scarface (Has more loose screws than a sorority house)
Kevin-Killer Croc (Big simpleton)
Stanley-Clayface (Large, expressionless blob)
Felix-Bane (Only Latin guy)

Does this make up for the cancellation of the Batman besides the show getting a ton of episodes and being on for several seasons?

The show had a great run & I'm sure we'll be getting another show within the next few years.

Umm no, its been cancelled, or its done after this season, whatever you want to call it.

Yeah thats what i heard, but hopefully they make another series. Hopefully with another network, the WB animation department hasnt been that great since BTAS, its been too cartoonish since then. I really want a darker series and a smarter series like BTAS and The WB animation department is focusing it too much to little kids.

So I hear there will be a new series coming in the fall. I was hoping too that a new BatMan series would go to some thing like Cartoon Network but oh well things can't be perfect. BatMan teaming up with every heroe will be fun as heck.

Hey I hope this gets made. I think they need to cram in as many heroes though this time. BatMan so far teamed up with Green Arrow/Green Latern/Flash/Super-Man more, please. Also I'm hoping for some good villains, I mean bad ass ones that BatMan will find a good threat.

They're overexposing Batman. DC should just chill out with the churning out of so many Batman cartoons. The Batman just finished it's last episode and now we've got another series? NEVAH!!!

This still hasnt been officialy confirmed by WB, so we dont know if we are in fact getting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"