BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did and didn't see it... but thank you so much for being so friendly and helpful! :)

Nice to know this forum is still full of lovely people! :D

I did and didn't see it... but thank you so much for being so friendly and helpful! :)

Nice to know this forum is still full of lovely people! :D
I can totally hear the sarcasm in your tone. :o

The sarcasm is so strong it's actually breaking through the computer screen. :o

10472073_249623975233407_276117398_n.jpg

^Is that Metropolis PD helicopter, or news station?

I think it's Metropolis PD. There's a seal near the copter's doors. Or something that looks like an official seal, anyways.

It's PD a helicopter picture was posted by someone yesterday as well.

I'm guessing the postponed scenes from the 12th will be shot tomorrow with the military extras. If Eisenberg is involved, then we may see the first official pic of Lex released before he shoots outdoors in order to head off spy pics.

Hi, does anyone know where EXACTLY they're going to film in Detroit? I'd like to visit the set someday.

there better be a bald man who's last name rhymes with "Shmeisenberg" filming a movie in Detroit tomorrow

Eisenberg is going to film on a soundstage tomorrow. I just know it. :o

THE PURPOSE of the STATUE REVEALED!!!
Last week Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set photos revealed a giant 15 foot Superman statue. Fans were scratching their heads, coming up with their own theories as to why this would be included in the movie, and a lot of them guessed correctly.
Now before I get into my report about what took place on the set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice last Friday, let me restate Batman News’ spoiler policy. I’ll never post major plot spoilers here. I know some people are into them, but I’m not. I want to provide the best coverage of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice online, but I’d also like to know as little as possible when I walk into the theater on May 6th, 2016. It’s tough to juggle, but I’ll do my best. The following report contains some minor spoilers, but I don’t think they’ll ruin the movie for anyone. Continue reading if you choose…
Military scenes were rumored to be filmed late last week, but I haven’t heard anything about that. What I do have are details on a big press conference scene that was shot on Friday. My source on set said that they held a big ceremony to unveil the big Superman statue. The statue was built to celebrate Superman saving the Earth in the first movie — Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice takes place about two years after the events of Man of Steel. Gotham and Metropolis news trucks and helicopters were on the scene to cover the Mayor’s speech and the statue unveiling. Elementary school kids wore “Superman Survivors” shirts and helped pull a sheet off the statue for the big reveal. They also released real doves to celebrate statue unveiling. The Superman statue that we saw last week was incomplete — he was missing a head and other various body parts. That didn’t change when they filmed the scene for the movie. I’m told that the statue will be completed in post-production with CGI.

source: Batman News.

This image confirms the press conference.

furgonetas+de+noticias+de+Gotham+y+Metr%C3%B3polis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back