The Dark Knight Batman Vision put on screen

I chose other, because honestly as a Batman fan I've enjoyed all visions of him except for the campy vision of the 1966 TV show and movie.

I would find it interesting, though, for Nolan to take a little bit more from the comics and BTAS. Just a little side note.

Just like with what I pointed out for my vision, it's simply wishful thinking.

Nolan's vision is already established and I don't think he's going to change it up and become influenced by a small cartoon show:o

I concur though, that would be very interesting.

Small cartoon show? It was the best iteration of batman on screen! The best and most complete, films included!

I love Nolan's Batman. But I also like the fact that Batman was fighting vampires, werewolves and mad scientists in his early stories. I like the idea of Batman not just fighting crimelords and psychotic villains, but also dealing with the occult. This element needs to be there for me...in order to have the perfect vision for Batman.

I love Nolan, I love BTAS, I choose #2.

Nolan is great, I never liked Burton, not just in Batman but as a director. Begins drew me to become a true Bat-fan. Aided greatly by TAS. I love BTAS, I love BB, I love Nolan's work overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"