Batman: White Knight

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Sean Gordon Murphy's new Batman project...

THESE DAYS IT MAKES MORE SENSE FOR BATMAN TO BE A VILLAIN

DEKCbVVXoAIYCw2.jpg:large

DEJ-YIXXUAAELkA.jpg:large

DEJ-EHwXUAAKF3h.jpg:large

DEKSIsmXUAM7WUh.jpg:large

DEKJgRuXUAAdX-k.jpg:large

Color me intrigued.

Hmm. Could be interesting. Puts me in mind a little of Mark Millar's Nemesis - which I've just finished rereading.

Edit: BTW, I like that artwork. Love all the nods in the top one.

Last edited:
That looks interersting, i like the art.

To be honest, I never liked these ideas about how certain superheroes are more like fascists than heroes. This looks like the same thing Frank Miller did to Superman.

Color me intrigued as well. I'll be picking this up. Then again, I'm a sucker for any and all Batman/Joker tales.

SEAN GORDON MURPHY TALKS DESIGNING A NEW BATMOBILE FOR BATMAN: WHITE KNIGHT

http://nerdist.com/sean-gordon-murphy-talks-designing-a-new-batmobile-for-batman-white-knight/

Thats looks sweet as hell...can we please get this one to be the "official" batmobile?

Really cool, in terms of the art, this already can hold his own.
Im loving the look of this so far, lets see if the writing can do it justice.

Love that Batmobile. It's like a fusion of the Batmobiles from B89, BvS, and BTAS.

I'm intrigued but not digging acknowledging Jack Napier

Anyone else pick up issue #1?

I absolutely loved it. Really interesting take on these characters with fantastic art and a few really awesome visual references to Batman '89 and other things from Batman's history. Excited to see how it all shakes out.

I wasn't sure about this. But issue #2 was riveting.

Anyone else reading this? I’m absolutely loving it.

Waiting for the eventual deluxe hardcover edition.

Another stellar issue this week.

The art looks interesting.

It does look good but I'll wait for the collected edition.

It's going to make for an amazing trade and would certainly be great to read it all the way through when it is completed.

However, I'm enjoying reading along each month as the story unfolds. Can't wait to see how it concludes.

Agreed. Some shows are better to binge watch and some aren’t better to watch unfold slowly. I’ve enjoyed the pace of this one. Great story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"