DC Comics The New 52 Seventh Wave

adzyps3

Civilian
Reaction score
So what new titles do you think are coming?

Seventh Wave

The cancelled series

Justice League of America's Vibe

Katana
Batman: The Dark Knight
Talon
Green Team: Teen Trillionaires
Stormwatch
Animal Man
Justice League of America
Superman Unchained
Nightwing
Suicide Squad

NEW WAVE

Batman Eternal
Secret Origins
Wonderwoman/Batman
Sinestro

SPOILER ALERT!!!
Teen Titans

I really hope we get a DOOM PATROL title soon especially with them showing up in the new justice league comic.

Maybe with TEEN TITANS coming to an end we could see THE TITANS come into the spotlight....i cant blame Nightwing for wanting some back up after all whats happend to him....safety in numbers.

anyway if you guys know anything or just have some cool suggestions i'd like to see em.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Superman Unchained is ending as well and Aquaman and the Others and Secret Origins have been the only confirmed books so far.

Superman Unchained was actually a sort of mini-series (except not labelled as one, as they don't usually sell as well if it isn't an event) wasn't it? Snyder seemed to talk about it like it was one, and I think Jim Lee pretty much confirmed it was one not too long ago.

Also, Nightwing is over.

There's the new Sinestro series in April.

Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that one. And Batman: Eternal.

Superman Unchained is ending as well and Aquaman and the Others and Secret Origins have been the only confirmed books so far.

Unchained :[

Had no idea it was a "mini-series". Thought it'd go full 12 issues. Bummer.

I think it's a twelve issue Maxi-Series.

Nightwing is done? Since when?

Superman Unchained was actually a sort of mini-series (except not labelled as one, as they don't usually sell as well if it isn't an event) wasn't it? Snyder seemed to talk about it like it was one, and I think Jim Lee pretty much confirmed it was one not too long ago.

Also, Nightwing is over.

Nightwing's done? Wait, what? :o

The Titans, Doom Patrol and New Gods would be my hope for the next titles.

Would love to see a Titans book come out, so we can get some Cyborg Nightwing interaction, but I doubt that will happen. I dont think that DC is gonna kill Nightwing, but I'm afraid they might.

Tynion is writing the last issue. You may choose you're own news outlet because I'm awesome like that :awesome: (but cbr has the official solicit which states it's the final issue):

http://www.google.com/search?source....1.1.32.mobile-gws-hp..13.17.2691.dfeBVxgDrSg

Well damn that really bums me out as I have liked that book since the first issue and even pre-nu52.

Just read that issue #9 (April) is the last?

Well that's odd. I know it was ANNOUNCED as a 12 issue Maxi so maybe Lee can't do that now or something because this story almost seems to need its 12 issues to run its course.

Well that's odd. I know it was ANNOUNCED as a 12 issue Maxi so maybe Lee can't do that now or something because this story almost seems to need its 12 issues to run its course.
That's what I feel. I think 9 issues would be cutting it a tiny bit short. I would assume by the next issue, 6, things will be starting to close.

Just found an article from October saying Unchained would be a 9-issue arc, so I guess that's indeed the case:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=48327
According to this, it'll continue after 9 possibly under new team?

According to this, it'll continue after 9 possibly under new team?
They seemed a bit unsure about that at the time. It wouldn't surprise me if they just decided to make it a standalone event.

Well now that Action had FINALLY picked up I'm fine with that. Pak is doing wonders on that book now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"