Batman's Wife's Art Gallery (Most Non-Superheroes)

Man of Steel
Clara Kenton
clara_kenton_by_sportacusgirl-d7f2n8p.jpg

This is what my character Clara Kenton looks like in my first Man of Steel story based on a dream that I had one night called "Superman's Secret Girlfriend."

Supergirl at the Prom
supergirl_at_the_prom_1_by_sportacusgirl-d8e80dn.jpg

Superwoman At The Prom
superwoman_at_the_prom_1_by_sportacusgirl-d8e80gu.jpg

Monster High
Seraphina Blaze (Skullette's alter-ego)
seraphina_blaze__skullette_s_alter_ego__by_sportacusgirl-d7wgcto.jpg

Skullette the Firetamer
skullette_the_firetamer_by_sportacusgirl-d7wgd3j.jpg

Draculaura
draculaura_by_sportacusgirl-d8k49o6.jpg

Scarah Screams
scarah_screams_by_sportacusgirl-d8njfxo.jpg

Ronald McDonald
Ronalda McDonald
ronalda_mcdonald_by_sportacusgirl-d8zbrea.jpg

This is what my character looks like as Ronalda McDonald for my first story about Ronald McDonald called "Ronald's Long Lost Love". In this story my character Ronalda is married to Ronald McDonald.

Ronica McDonald
ronica_mcdonald_by_sportacusgirl-d8zbryi.jpg

This is what my character's daughter looks like as Ronica McDonald for my first story about Ronald McDonald called "Ronald's Long Lost Love". In this story my character Ronalda is married to Ronald McDonald. Nine months before Ronica was born Ronalda's parents died and only Ronalda, her aunts, Alexa, Carmena's twin sister, Brenda, Alexa and Carmena's younger sister and her grandparents, Carmel and Carmen Sandiego. Alexa's husband, Alex Stockman, Brenda's husband, Brendan Blue and Ronalda's husband, Ronald McDonald aren't invited. Ronald and Ronalda's last night together before she had to leave for the funeral they made love to each other than a week later she found out that she was pregnant. Thirteen years later Ronalda is finally reunited with her husband Ronald and that's also when Ronald finds out that he has a 13 year old daughter named Ronica. For three years Ronica has had a secret crush on Ronald McDonald because she had no idea that he was her father at first until her mother takes her to meet her father for the first time.

Ronald McDonald and Me
ronald_mcdonald_and_me_by_sportacusgirl-d8zgllh.jpg

ronald_mcdonald_and_me_2_by_sportacusgirl-d8zlmbh.jpg

ronald_mcdonald_and_me_7_by_sportacusgirl-d921dnw.jpg

This was the grand opening of the 20 room expansion at the Ronald McDonald House in Sacramento, California. I was there with my parents. I'm in the red oval and Ronald McDonald himself is inside the heart also there is a line connecting the oval and heart. He was the reason I wanted to go to the Ronald McDonald House grand opening in Sacramento. Ronald was so much taller in person and also I couldn't believe how much more gorgeous and sexier he was in person. I also got his autograph, my picture taken with him and a hug from him. I still can't believe that I got to meet the Clown of my dreams, my Hero, my Idol, my soulmate, my one true love and the love of my life in person.

Super Princesses
Anna as Wintera
anna_as_wintera_by_sportacusgirl-d9irdzr.jpg

Aurora as Rose Queen
aurora_as_rose_queen_by_sportacusgirl-d9ireds.jpg

Belle as Rosethorn
belle_as_rosethorn_by_sportacusgirl-d9ireqg.jpg

Cinderella as Mistress Cinder
cinderella_as_mistress_cinder_by_sportacusgirl-d9irf1k.jpg

Elsa as Snow Storm
elsa_as_snow_storm_by_sportacusgirl-d9irf8g.jpg

Jasmine as The Thunder Tiger
jasmine_as_the_thunder_tiger_by_sportacusgirl-d9irfg1.jpg

Rapunzel as Amethyst Heart
rapunzel_as_amethyst_heart_by_sportacusgirl-d9irfjd.jpg

Snow White as The Crimson Shield
snow_white_as_the_crimson_shield_by_sportacusgirl-d9irfll.jpg

The Doodlebops
The Doodlebops (Female)
the_doodlebops__female__by_sportacusgirl-d9fsykz.jpg

My version of Deedee Doodle with female versions of Rooney Doodle and Moe Doodle.

Deedee Doodle and Angel Skye
deedee_doodle_and_angel_skye_by_sportacusgirl-d9fsz5t.jpg

This is what Deedee Doodle and my character Angel Skye looks like in future chapters of my 7th Doodlebops story called "The Doodlebops Meet The Rooney Family" The Rooney family that I have in this story is the family from Liv and Maddie where my character Ronney Rooney is the older sister to Liv, Maddie, Joey and Parker Rooney. Ronney is Angel Skye in a future chapter when Deedee, Rooney and Moe make her their 4th member.

Deedee Doodle and Ronney Rooney
deedee_doodle_and_ronney_rooney_by_sportacusgirl-d9fsz5x.jpg

This is what Deedee Doodle and my character Ronney Rooney looks like at the beginning of my 7th story of The Doodlebops called "The Doodlebops Meet The Rooney Family." The Rooney family is from Liv and Maddie where as my character Ronney is the older sister to Liv, Maddie, Joey and Parker Rooney.

Deedee Doodle, Angel Doodle and Holly Doodle
deedee_doodle__angel_doodle_and_holly_doodle_by_sportacusgirl-d9ft1f9.jpg

This is what Deedee Doodle and her sisters, the twins, my characters Angel Doodle and Holly Doodle looks like for an online friend of mine's newest story of The Santa Clause. Where my characters are twins named Ronney and Bernadette Lennox the twin sisters to Lisa Lennox. Ronney is with Chad McNamara and Bernadette is with Bernard, Santa's Head Elf on The Santa Clause and The Santa Clause 2 movies. Ronney Lennox is Angel Doodle and Bernadette is Holly Doodle.

The Element Sisters
Aura The Wind Girl
aura_the_wind_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d7i6syg.jpg

This is what my character Aura The Wind Girl looks like in my JLA story called "Elemental Quints". Aura is Bruce Wayne's girlfriend. Aura has the power to control the wind.

Hydra The Water Girl
hydra_the_water_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d7i6tqt.jpg

This is what my character Hydra The Water Girl looks like in my JLA story "Elemental Quints". Hydra is Clark Kent's girlfriend. Hydra has the power to control water.

Karli The Ice Girl
karli_the_ice_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d7i6tyn.jpg

This is what my character Karli The Ice Girl looks like in my JLA story called "Elemental Quints". Karli is Dick Grayson's girlfriend. Karli has the power to control Ice.

Seraphina The Fire Girl
seraphina_the_fire_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d7i6u5i.jpg

This is what my character Seraphina The Fire Girl looks like in my JLA story called "Elemental Quints". Seraphina is Barry Allen's girlfriend. Seraphina has the power to control fire.

Terra The Earth Girl
terra_the_earth_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d7i6ue7.jpg

This is what my character Terra The Earth Girl looks like in my JLA story called "Elemental Quints". Terra is Hal Jordan's girlfriend. Terra has the power to control all plant life.

Aura The Wind Girl
aura_the_wind_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d7iitmv.jpg

This is what Aura looks like in my first Justice League War story called "Elemental Girls". This is my sequel to Justice League War. Aura is Bruce Wayne's girlfriend. Aura has the power to control the wind. Her wings disappear and reappear when she needs them to.

Hydra The Water Girl
hydra_the_water_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d7iivtn.jpg

This is what Hydra looks like in my first Justice League War story called "Elemental Girls". This is my sequel to Justice League War. Hydra is Clark Kent's girlfriend. Hydra has the power to control water.

Seraphina The Fire Girl
seraphina_the_fire_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d7iiwcs.jpg

This is what Seraphina looks like in my first Justice League War story called "Elemental Girls". This is my sequel to Justice League War. Seraphina is Barry Allen's girlfriend. Seraphina has the power to control fire.

Terra The Earth Girl
terra_the_earth_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d7iiy2y.jpg

This is what Terra looks like in my first Justice League War story called "Elemental Girls". This is my sequel to Justice League War. Terra is Hal Jordan's girlfriend. Terra has the power to control all plant life.

Terra The Earth Girl, Hydra The Water Girl, Seraphina The Fire Girl and Aura The Wind Girl
terra_earth_hydra_water_seraphina_fire_aura_wind_by_sportacusgirl-d7iiz8k.jpg

Here are all four of the Element Sisters together for my first Justice League War story called "Elemental Girls". Aura doesn't have her wings out here.

The Element Sisters (con't)
Aura the Wind Princess
aura_the_wind_princess_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx26q.jpg

Karli the Ice Princess
karli_the_ice_princess_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx2g3.jpg

Seraphina the Fire Princess
seraphina_the_fire_princess_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx2q7.jpg

Terra the Earth Princess
terra_the_earth_princess_by_sportacusgirl-d7tx2x6.jpg

Aura The Air Girl, Hydra The Water Girl, Seraphina The Fire Girl and Terra The Earth Girl
aura_air_hydra_water_seraphina_fire_terra_earth_by_sportacusgirl-d8e813l.jpg

Karli The Ice Girl
karli_the_ice_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d8e81f5.jpg

The Perfect Match
Princess Adora
princess_adora_by_sportacusgirl-d8aqot3.jpg

This is what Princess Adora looks like in my first Disney Princes story called "The Perfect Match". Princess Adora is based on me.

Princess Alexia
princess_alexia_by_sportacusgirl-d8aqphs.jpg

This is what Princess Alexia looks like in my first Disney Princes story called "The Perfect Match". Princess Alexia is based on an online friend of mine. Also Princess Alexia is Princess Adora's stepsister.

Princess Alexis
princess_alexis_by_sportacusgirl-d8aqpp3.jpg

This is what Princess Alexis looks like in my first Disney Princes story called "The Perfect Match". Princess Alexis is based on an online friend of mine because she is the twin sister to Princess Alexia. Which also means that Princess Alexis is Princess Adora's stepsister.

Princess Clarissa
princess_clarissa_by_sportacusgirl-d8aqq0d.jpg

This is what Princess Clarissa looks like in my first Disney Princes story called "The Perfect Match". Princess Clarissa is based on me. Also Princess Clarissa is Princess Adora's twin sister.

Princess Erica
princess_erica_by_sportacusgirl-d8aqq53.jpg

This is what Princess Erica looks like in my first Disney Princes story called "The Perfect Match". Princess Erica is based on me. Also Princess Erica is Princess Clarissa and Princess Adora's twin sister. That's because they are triplets.

Princess Clarissa, Prince Charming, Princess Erica, Prince Eric, Princess Adora and Prince Adam
clarissa__prince_charming__erica__eric__adora_adam_by_sportacusgirl-d8aqqaq.jpg

This is what Princess Clarissa, Princess Erica and Princess Adora looks like in my first Disney Princes story called "The Perfect Match". When they go to the ball and meet Prince Charming (Cinderella), Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid) and Prince Adam (Beauty and the Beast) even after their stepfather forbids them to go to the ball, but thanks to their Fairy Godmother they were able to go. Their stepfather's name is King Alexander and he is the father to their stepsisters, Princess Alexia and Princess Alexis. Their mother's name is Queen Alexandra and she is the stepmother to Princess Alexia and Princess Alexis.
From left to right:
Princess Clarissa, Prince Charming, Princess Erica, Prince Eric, Princess Adora and Prince Adam

Prince Charming
prince_charming_by_sportacusgirl-d8byn83.jpg

This is what Prince Charming looks like in my first Disney Princes story called "The Perfect Match."

do you draw any of your own stuff, or do you tend to stick to templates?

Wonder Woman
Diana Prince at the Prom
diana_prince_at_the_prom_by_sportacusgirl-d8e82ui.jpg

Wonder Woman as the Queen of Hearts
wonder_woman_as_the_queen_of_hearts_by_sportacusgirl-d8e82xm.jpg

Wonder Woman on Paradise Island
wonder_woman_on_paradise_island_by_sportacusgirl-d8e833l.jpg

Wonder Woman
wonder_woman_by_sportacusgirl-d8p9bsk.jpg

Wonder Girl
wonder_girl_by_sportacusgirl-d8pcq6c.jpg

Wonder Woman
wonder_woman_by_sportacusgirl-d8qe7ft.jpg

From the Justice League War and Justice League Throne of Atlantis movies on Blu-Ray and DVD. In which I have both movies on both Blu-Ray and DVD.

Disney Princesses as their Villains
Anna as Prince Hans
anna_as_prince_hans_by_sportacusgirl-d9t973i.jpg

Ariel as Ursula
ariel_as_ursula_by_sportacusgirl-d9t97k3.jpg

Aurora as Maleficent
aurora_as_maleficent_by_sportacusgirl-d9t97my.jpg

Belle as Gaston
belle_as_gaston_by_sportacusgirl-d9t97pf.jpg

Cinderella as her Stepmother
cinderella_as_her_stepmother_by_sportacusgirl-d9t97rn.jpg

Elsa as the Duke of Weselton
elsa_as_the_duke_of_weselton_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9adu.jpg

Jasmine as Jafar
jasmine_as_jafar_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9afs.jpg

Rapunzel as Mother Gothel
rapunzel_as_mother_gothel_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9aki.jpg

Snow White as the Evil Queen
snow_white_as_the_evil_queen_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9anl.jpg

Mermaid Princesses
Anna
anna_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9b61.jpg

Aurora
aurora_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9b8d.jpg

Belle
belle_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9bbc.jpg

Cinderella
cinderella_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9bdm.jpg

Elsa
elsa_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9bfq.jpg

Jasmine
jasmine_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9bhz.jpg

Rapunzel
rapunzel_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9blg.jpg

Snow White
snow_white_by_sportacusgirl-d9t9bn4.jpg

Ronald McDonald
Ronalda McDonald
ronalda_mcdonald_by_sportacusgirl-d8zbrea.jpg

This is what my character looks like as Ronalda McDonald for my first story about Ronald McDonald called "Ronald's Long Lost Love". In this story my character Ronalda is married to Ronald McDonald.

Ronica McDonald
ronica_mcdonald_by_sportacusgirl-d8zbryi.jpg

This is what my character's daughter looks like as Ronica McDonald for my first story about Ronald McDonald called "Ronald's Long Lost Love". In this story my character Ronalda is married to Ronald McDonald. Nine months before Ronica was born Ronalda's parents died and only Ronalda, her aunts, Alexa, Carmena's twin sister, Brenda, Alexa and Carmena's younger sister and her grandparents, Carmel and Carmen Sandiego. Alexa's husband, Alex Stockman, Brenda's husband, Brendan Blue and Ronalda's husband, Ronald McDonald aren't invited. Ronald and Ronalda's last night together before she had to leave for the funeral they made love to each other than a week later she found out that she was pregnant. Thirteen years later Ronalda is finally reunited with her husband Ronald and that's also when Ronald finds out that he has a 13 year old daughter named Ronica. For three years Ronica has had a secret crush on Ronald McDonald because she had no idea that he was her father at first until her mother takes her to meet her father for the first time.
Ronalda's head reminds of of Firestar in Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.
Ronica's boobs are really big, especially for a 13 years old.
Why are mother and daughter dressed like they work on Ronald's side, when they were away from him for 13 years?
I love that Carmen Sandiego is in the mix.

Welcome to the Hype.

Batwoman and Superwoman
batwoman_and_superwoman_by_sportacusgirl-d9y0ovy.jpg

Here is what my characters Ella Wayne as Batwoman and her adopted identical twin sister from Krypton Clara Pennyworth as Superwoman looks like for my 1st Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice story called "Batwoman's Kryptonian Twin Sister." Ella is Alfred's niece because her father Alex is Alfred's younger brother. Ella's parents Alex and Alexa Pennyworth died when Ella was 10 years old. Clara's Kryptonian name is Lara-Eth and she was adopted by the Pennyworth when she and Ella were 3 years old. Also Clara is Clark Kent's new love interest. When Clark meets Clara he falls in love with her and breaks up with Lois Lane.

Batgirl
batgirl_by_sportacusgirl-d9zohu7.jpg

Here is what Batwoman and Batman's daughter Batgirl looks like in my 1st Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice story called "Batwoman's Kryptonian Twin Sister." Her batsuit is like her father's because she is a daddy's girl.

Last edited:
Brucella Wayne
brucella_wayne_by_sportacusgirl-d9zohy6.jpg

Here is what Bruce and Ella's daughter Brucella Wayne looks like in my 1st Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice story called "Batwoman's Kryptonian Twin Sister."

Last edited:
Ella Wayne and Clara Pennyworth
ella_wayne_and_clara_pennyworth_by_sportacusgirl-d9zoi1o.jpg

Here is what Ella Wayne and her adopted identical twin sister from Krypton Clara Pennyworth looks like for my 1st Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice story called "Batwoman's Kryptonian Twin Sister."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"