Bayonetta 2

Not going to lie, a Bayo 2 port would really, really incentivize me purchasing a Switch.

as someone who's never played either game, I would welcome a Switch port for both.

They are also now teasing Wonderful 101 with the Wonders playing with an obvious Switch controller. Hmm. A Nintendo-Platinum collab collection with those three games would be pretty sweet. Hopefully it's actually something and not just random Twitter crap

Wonderful 101 with conventional controls would be great.

I mean, you could play it with conventional controls already outside the inside sections. I mainly used the Pro controller. It worked fine.

And now Platinum is just being a bloody tease.

I mean, you could play it with conventional controls already outside the inside sections. I mainly used the Pro controller. It worked fine.
Why didn't I know this? God, I am an idiot. I need to go try this on my Wii U now. Thanks Tron.

Platinum Games continues to tease that they are working on something for the Switch.

Bloody teases.

Bayonetta Switch Collection!!!! In Feb!!!

Color me excited. I loved Bayonetta 2 on Wii U. I like that I can have all three on Switch. Great franchise.

A bit disappointed on the price. $60 for both. $50 for Bayo 2, then you can buy Bay 1 for $10. Or $30 for Bayo 1, then you can buy Bayo 2 for $30.

Bayo 2 is going to have local co-op for Tag Climax, though.c

Still, day 1 buy.

Last edited:
I love playing through Bayonetta 2 again. But goddamn, have I forgotten how much of a slog the first chapter is.

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]T0_pQjIAGDg[/YT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]06:28
[/FONT]

Bayonetta 1 & 2 Nintendo Switch Review - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]1.3K views1 day ago Published on 02/22/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Vic Reviews bayoneta!&2 on the Snintendo switch

Fallowing that here's the full show below.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]z9diTOMxs_Q[/YT]
Electric Playground Live! - Bayonetta, TMNT, Rainbow Six! - February21, 2018[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
1 day ago Published on 02/22/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Welcome to our latest show Electric Playground Live, where we bring you the latest in everything cool every single day! In today's episode, we have:
-A new LIVE edition of The[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Rundown daily news segment -This Day In Everything Cool for February 21 -A look at the recent Rainbow Six Invitational eSports event and the game's new Outbreak DLC -Full review of Bayonetta 1 and 2 on the Nintendo Switch -Let's Play and Chat with the TMNT characters in Injustice 2! [/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]

source:
EPN.tv

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back