Bayonetta 2

That's fair enough about the show ending. I guess that is true, but this is the first I'm hearing of it selling bad, I thought it did well actually.

But gameplay bad? Nah, you lost me. It wasn't bad at all. It had some issues, but it was still a lot of fun, you could see the Platinum mastery buried under the clunk.

Let me put it to you this way. The game sold so bad, it's not even being tracked by VG Chartz, which keeps a record for games sold.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Legend+of+Korra

Hm, well, I don't know, I seem to recall reading that it did sell well, but I don't know. It doesn't matter, though.

VGChartz only tracks retail games and I beleive that only received a digital release

I think the LoK video game's failure was due to the fact that it's related to season 2 :p

In all seriousness, I'm one of the people that thought it was beyond balls (it was terrible).

sadly there's not news of a sequel or spin off but there is something interesting in this in terms of original plans well as far as Dlc was involved. It's in red in the article below.

Bayonetta 2 Director Given Dolls Of The Game’s Characters For His Birthday. September 21, 2015 . 6:00pm

The Bayonetta 2 team reunited to celebrate its first anniversary with a cake and to give the director some dolls for his birthday.

As it has been a year since Bayonetta 2 was released in Japan, the development team that worked on it reunited (as they’ve since gone their separate ways) to celebrate.

This included eating a fruity Bayonetta 2 cake while listening to the game’s soundtrack and reminiscing on the times spent together while working on the game.

Also at the event, as it is also Bayonetta 2 director Yusuke Hashimoto’s birthday this week, he was presented with a range of cute hand-made Bayonetta 2 dolls.

Hashimoto also revealed that it was in requesting to add a Star Fox Arwing to Bayonetta 2’s shooting stage as an extra that someone at Nintendo noticed and decided to ask about having Platinum Games on as a co-developer for Star Fox Zero.

“Honestly, I’m still amazed at how much content the staff were able to fit into the game right up until the end, and I believe that their unwillingness to compromise quality led to the opportunity for us to make Star Fox Zero, so I have to express my gratitude to their hard work,” Hashimoto said. “We’re back at it again now, trying our best to figure out how to provide unique gameplay experiences that utilize two screens in Star Fox Zero—look forward to it.”

He also revealed that there was originally an alternate costume for Bayonetta based on Famicom Detective Club as it was the first video game he ever finished. “We were thinking that dialog could kind of fly out from Bayonetta’s weapon when she attacked, and this dialog could change the longer you held the attack button,” Hashimoto said. “We were also thinking that wearing the costume could cause ‘incidents’ to occur in Noatun, but it just pushed us way over capacity so we eventually had to cut it.”

Read more stories about Bayonetta 2 & Wii U on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

$35 Bayonetta 2 at GameStop, Plus PC Games Halloween Sales. October 29, 2015 . 3:00pm

Brand new copy of Bayonetta 2 only $35 this week, plus PC gaming Halloween themed sales.

This week GameStop has been hiding a gem of a deal on Bayonetta 2, slashing the price from $60 to only $34.97. In brand new condition like this, that’s the lowest price ever by $10. Funny enough buying a pre-owned copy at GameStop will cost you $39.99 ($5 more). While you can always choose free store pickup, you can get free shipping by entering coupon SAVER during checkout.

This week has seen several PC gaming retailers launching Halloween Themed sales. Just two days ago Origin began their “Zomboss Invasion Sale” with discounts up to 75% off EA titles. The sale is timed well with a drop in list price on Battlefield Hardline and Dragon Age Inquisition, which are now both at $20 a piece. You can see a full list of the dozens of Origin deals here.

Over at GMG you’ll find a “Face Your Fears” sale, offering about 200 titles with discounts instantly up to 90% off PLUS a 22% off coupon to stack for additional savings. New lows are being found on titles like Left 4 Dead 2, which drops all the way to $3.19 after coupon, even cheaper than Steam Summer/Winter sales. Full list of the GMG sale here.
Game deals brought to you by the crew at Dealzon. Disclaimer: sales from certain retailer help support Siliconera.

Read more stories about Bayonetta 2 & Halloween on Siliconera.

^^ More details in the article it's self

$20 Bayonetta 2 and Dark Souls III Deals for the Weekend. April 9, 2016 . 5:00pm

This weekend deal includes $20 Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U plus a 25 percent off Dark Souls III deal for the PC.

zzzbayoneet.jpg
Bayonetta 2 hits a new low to $20 this weekend over at Walmart. The excellent title started at a $30 list price when the re-release came about two months ago. Now you can shave another $10 off thanks to Walmart. Need a Wii U to go with your new copy of Bayonetta 2? A Wii U Deluxe Set is being sold on eBay for $279 – but we’ve honestly seen it for $20 to $30 cheaper so if you’re not in a rush, we’ll wait for a better deal.

Next Tuesday April 12th marks the release of Dark Souls III and PC is shaping up to be the place to find discounts. Right now GamesPlanet is the best deal pick with a price break to £31.99, which turns out to be about $45.20 in USD (basically 25% off the $60 list price). The Steam product codes are currently being sent out and pre-load went live as of Friday, so you can get a head start on the 17.2GB download.

Finally last noteworthy deal for the weekend would be the recently released Xbox One exclusive Quantum Break, which is actually receiving a hefty 20% off discount over at Walmart for only $47.99. A surprising deal considering how fresh and new the title is. Generally we don’t see discounts of this nature, especially on console titles, until a few months after release. Coupled this with the Bayonetta 2 mentioned above, it looks like Walmart is having some aggressive pricing on select titles this weekend.
Top Weekend Deals

Game deals brought to you by the crew at Dealzon. Disclaimer: sales from certain retailer help support Siliconera.

Read more stories about Wii U & Bayonetta 2 & Dark Souls III on Siliconera.

source:
Siliconera
more details in the article it's self

Wii U
[FONT=&quot]Bayonetta Amiibo announced[/FONT]
Published 1 min ago. 0 comments.
Bayonetta 2 celebrates two year anniversary.

A Bayonetta 2 Amiibo is in production, Platinum Games announced in celebration of the sequel’s second anniversary.

Bayonetta 2 director Yusuke Hashimoto provided a sneak peek of the figure on the Platinum Games official blog.
Bayonetta-2-Amiibo-Ann.jpg

He added, “I’m afraid that this little taste is all I can give you right now, since we’re still working hard to get her just right. But I assure you that we’re going to capture everything you know and love about Bayonetta – every detail down to the exact sizes of her glasses and eyes – and bring you an Amiibo that’ll meet your every expectation.”

A release date for the Amiibo was not announced.

Read More

Wii U, Amiibo, Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, Nintendo, Platinum Games

source: Gematsu

PlatinumGames Says Balder Was Originally Going To Be Playable In Bayonetta 2’s Story . September 20, 2016 . 9:30am

Yusuke Hashimoto, the game’s director, revealed that the character Balder was originally meant to be playable in the game’s main scenario.

11 comments Read >
Today marks the 2-year anniversary of Bayonetta 2’s Japanese release. To celebrate the occasion, PlatinumGames has shared a few secret facts about the game over on their official website. Yusuke Hashimoto, the game’s director, revealed that the character Balder was originally meant to be playable in the game’s main scenario.

Here’s Hashimoto’s full comment on Balder:
“Speaking of Balder, here’s a fun fact. When we first started planning Bayonetta 2, we thought about having him as a playable character in the main story. The idea was to split the story into two parts: as Bayonetta, players would fight against angels; as Balder, they’d fight against demons. Each of these parts would show the story unfolding from its main character’s point of view, until the very end when they converge and start working together. That itself might not be new information, though… It’s an idea from five years ago, after all, so I might’ve spilled the beans about it somewhere along the line.”
In addition to that, PlatinumGames’s post also reveals how to find secret items and characters in the game, tips on how to rack up a ton of Halos, and more.

Bayonetta 2 is available for the Wii U.

Read more stories about Bayonetta 2 & Wii U on Siliconera.

That's the dream.

Though a lot of speculation is that it is a PC port of Bayo 1. We will see in a week.

Glad to see they are going a head with installment 3. Hope we see it on other systems then too.

Head says that it isn't likely to be Bayo 3.

But my heart. My heart has hope...

Really, doubtful. For one, the image matches up with Bayonetta as she appeared in Bayo 1.

I refuse to get my hopes up. But with Scalebound cancelled, the got some time on their hands.

We are getting No More Heroes 3. I am hopeful.

Just not sure that this is that announcement.

if it's a new game ( or remaster ), hope it's not Nintendo exclusive.

oh??

Sega is exclusive to Nintendo now?? ( which is kind of ironic )

No. If Sega is publishing this game, its likely not going to be a Nintendo exclusive. Wouldnt make sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"