Bayonetta 2

Good...good. If anybody knows what to bring to the table, they do.

Agreed Terry.

I'm still seeing comments of people expressing their hatred over Bayonetta 2 being a Wii U exclusive

Really don't understand that thought process at all.

You wanted a sequel? Nintendo basically is giving you one you probably would've not got otherwise and you're pissed at THEM?

Ah, the internet.

They're mad because they feel it belongs on a "hardcore" system. Nintendo stole it from them in their mind.

That really hits the nail on the head. They say the reason they're mad is because if they want to play Bayo 2 they have to buy a new console effectively making it a $400 game in their eyes, but somehow I very much doubt they would take the same position if they needed to buy Orbis/Durango to play it.

Well, now they know how we feel when we want to play Uncharted, Halo, GOW(both acronyms), and the like.

Well, now they know how we feel when we want to play Uncharted, Halo, GOW(both acronyms), and the like.

As stupid as the idiots crying about Bayonetta 2 being on the Wii U are, I don't think that's a fair comparison. At least Uncharted, Halo, Gears of War, God of War, and so on have always been exclusive. Bayonetta fans on the other hand, do have to buy another system to play this game now.

That said, if it weren't for Nintendo, there would be no Bayonetta 2 so they should just shut their stupid mouths. A Wii U exclusive Bayonetta 2 that will most likely surpass the original is better than no Bayonetta 2 at all.

I saw this comin from the beginning as you all saw with my first post of this thread. it was obvious what was gonna be said especially by those that favor one console over others and despise certain other ones. But there's a certain half those same people complaining that would take pleasure in gloating if it was on the console they favor just to tick others off and have fun at their others exspence. So stupid. The console wars is the companies issues if you don't work for them you don't really have a right to be vicious about it.

If you don't have that kind of a stake in it (business wise) like in "you own part of the company" then you really shouldn't be taking it in that way.

Last edited:
The only problem I have with this being on the WiiU is that I hate the controller. I spent a good hour with it and I just don't like it. I will be hoping for a port.

do you mean the controller with the screen or the other one? Well it's not out yet. We'll see if Nintendo will allow a port.

The pro controller is what I was talking about. The stick placement is no good. It is like the xbox controller gone wrong. Wouldn't even try with the Pad.

The pro controller is what I was talking about. The stick placement is no good. It is like the xbox controller gone wrong. Wouldn't even try with the Pad.

They said the same thing about the wheel when it was invented.

They said the same thing about the wheel when it was invented.

They also have said it for plenty of things that ended up not being successful as well. Remember the original giant X-box controllers or the Virtual Boy?

Last edited:
Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101 on other platforms is up to Nintendo, says Platinum

(6 hours ago)

Outspoken Platinum Games designer Hideki Kamiya made it clear Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101 are staying Wii U-exclusive unless Nintendo says otherwise. Posting on Twitter, the Bayonetta director said that the games will be published on PS3 or Xbox 360 only if Nintendo says they will, and implored fans to stop asking Platinum Games about it.

"We are a developer. Nintendo are the ones kind enough to fund and publish our The Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 projects," said Kayima, according to a translation he retweeted later. "So if Nintendo says, 'We are publishing Bayonetta 2 on PS3/360,' then it will happen. So please go ask them, not us."

The news follows a week which saw the formerly Wii U-exclusive Rayman Legends delayed until September for a multiplatform release on PS3 and Xbox 360 as well, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge being ported back from Wii U to the two rival consoles. Still more surprising than either piece of news was the announcement last year that Bayonetta 2 is coming to Wii U, and not, like its predecessor, PS3 and Xbox 360.

[Thanks, Michael]
Source: @PG_kamiya

The stick placement is just something to get used to, for any system. There is no "right" place to put the sticks. Playsation systems have both on the bottom, Xbox and Gamecube have one up top and one on the bottom, Wii U has two up top. Frankly I got used to the stick placement very quickly. also, a port is not coming so... sorry for your dilemma.

Bayonetta 2 Trailer Shows Off Bayonetta’s New Costume And Hairdo. June 11, 2013 . 8:26am

[YT]4dFfVBdRWmw[/YT]

This morning, PlatinumGames and Nintendo showed debut gameplay footage of Bayonetta 2.

Bayonetta 2 Will Have A 2-Player Mode. June 11, 2013 . 11:00am

While Bayonetta 2 is being developed as a single-player experience, PlatinumGames say they’ve included a 2-player mode as well.

Bayonetta 2 Will Have Two-Player Multiplayer

E3 2013
on Jun 11, 2013 at 01:08 PM
cafe-icon.png

This morning we learned that Wii U exclusive Bayonetta 2 will have two-player multiplayer.
... More

source:Siliconera & GI

Last edited:
I still have some mixed feelings about the WiiU exclusivity. I know, deep down, it's a good thing, because the game may not have existed if not for Nintendo's involvement, but man, I can't think of a system I have less interest in buying than the ****ing WiiU.

But man, that trailer is so wicked ****ing awesome. Love the new "yes, I could be a dyke, but you'll never know," haircut, too. I'm happy that it's happening no matter where it is. Even if I don't break down and get a WiiU, I'll still probably buy it and Wonderful 101 to support Platinum's endeavors. That's not something I'd do for a lot of companies, but they are one I would.

Well, Sony and MS have their exclusives, so it is what it is. As the now defunct Orth said, deal with it.

Well, considering how I just said I was glad it was happening regardless of where it is I would say I'm dealing with it fine. As the immortal Confucius said, Save that drama for your mama

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"