• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fantasy Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice returns!

Yeah this looks a lot of fun. Hope it can live up to it all these years later.

Needless to say, Keaton got deserved accolades for the original movie. And to the extent there was criticism, it was not enough Keaton. (His total screentime was something like 17 minutes.) But you could make the case that the judicious and minimalist appearance of the title character was actually a strength.

So I’m wondering if they’ll take this same minimalist approach for the sequel. Or will they try to “fix” their previous “mistake.” I.e., the more Keaton, the better.

Willem Dafoe shouting "WHERE'S BEETLEJUICE??" is something I never knew I needed.

Justin Theroux's character definitely has to be Winona Ryder's husband in the movie and Astrid's father I'm guessing

I’m thinking Theroux is the new Otho more than anything.

I keep rewatching this trailer (and it keeps getting funnier...every single time I see it!).

I think I am processing the fact that this honestly looks pretty freaking dope. I really am digging the effects and overall design a lot. And it's really exciting to think about how it'll come across with an actual Danny Elfman score and not the trailerized versions we've been getting.

And I think based on the way they are doing the names in the trailers, we are 100% def getting another opening title sequence which couldn't delight me more.

I need this movie NOW. Definitely gonna watch it on the best screen possible. Looks absolutely beautiful.

Theroux is that guy to me. I've seen him in shows and movies, but he doesn't leave an impression.

Theroux is that guy to me. I've seen him in shows and movies, but he doesn't leave an impression.
For some reason, American Psycho is the only thing I can ever actively remember him being in, despite not even having an impactful role in the movie.

Willem Dafoe his character in Beetlejuice Beetlejuice is just creepy

Also some of you have never watched The Leftovers and it shows. :o

Also some of you have never watched The Leftovers and it shows. :o
giphy.gif

This may just be my most anticipated film of the rest of the year or in the top 3.

Depends on how they handle it. I'm presuming she's an old flame out for revenge.

I watched the latest trailer on YouTube on release day and was able to view it again in the theater when I went to see Furiosa. Always a blast seeing it on the big screen. I have my calendar marked and will be going to the theater again for this! I guess Deadpool/Wolverine and Beetlejuice are my next two definite movie theater trips.

i'm pretty excited for this. the first film was a childhood fave.

i also didn't realize how much of a perv beetlejuice was until i rewatched some scenes as an adult. lol.

keaton coming back as batman was the best part of the flash movie...but we all know how that movie went down.

i hope this film has a better fate. i feel it will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"