Sequels Before the 4th movie, there should be a crossover

TheLastBlade

Sidekick
Reaction score
Sadly, the only ones I think that are viable is X-men, Fantastic Four, or Guardians of the Galaxy. And those franchises are owned by different companies.

With MCU or Daredevil

I'd really prefer Spidey to be its own franchise.

I disagree with OP.

Not that I wouldn't love a MCU crossover. I just don't think Sony or Marvel should focus on that right now. They both have strong starts to what could be great franchises without one another.

Fox I dont really care about. DoFP and Fantastic Four will have to be something truly special for me to give them the time of day again. I don't expect much from Wolverine. Which works out fine for me. As I find the Marvel Universe gets along better without X-Men.

Spider-Man is such a strong character on his own, and he does not need to be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool to see him fighting alongside Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and so on. But its unnecessary. That's why I would be satisfied with just an easter egg, such as Stark Tower in TASM2 or Oscorp tower in The Avengers.

Characters like Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, the Hulk, and so on don't work as well on their own IMO. They NEED to be part of a cinematic universe in order to work.

X-Men also don't need to be part of the MCU. They have a HUGE world of their own to work with. Though it would be cool to see them crossover with the Fantastic Four (which Fox plans on doing at some point).

The only reason that I say there should be a crossover after the third is because superhero films has an odd habit of stopping with the third :p Plus, there's this whole curse thing going on and it may affect Spidey a bit.

I would REALLY like to see a crossover with the Fantastic Four. It's only two series and has less villains to work with. Plus, human touch and Spidey interaction.

I think the plan is for Spidey to be apart of the MCU. That doesn't mean he will appear in a cross-over, like GOTG he will just be apart of the universe...

I'd love to see some Spider-Man and Iron Man banter that would drive Nick Fury crazy. That or him and Human Torch driving the Thing crazy.

I think what would be awsome would be a crossover of Spider-Man and Daredevil against the Kingpin and a new villain. With some detective work and also a criminal empire like Smythe as a character creating spider slayers would be awsome in a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"