BEGINS suit v.s. TDK suit

They're both basically the same.

TDK's is just the Begins suit segmented with cloth inbetween the pieces.

I hate both suits.

Batman(89) & Batman Returns had the "best", but this doesn't say much, but it fit into the world they created.

Adam West had the best of course :gray:

They should finally use their millions to make a cool grey costume like the comics. It worked in Spider-Man.

the begins suit reminded me of a fatter, puffier version of the Returns suit. TDK suit does look "cooler" no doubt, and the puffiness is gone, but the new cowl and neckline from what ive seen looks like crap. still, its certainly more stylized then the original "homemade" looking suit.

They're both basically the same.

TDK's is just the Begins suit segmented with cloth inbetween the pieces.

they are NOT the same, at all. the utliity belt and the boots are the only similiar looking things about it.

Going by your pics, I like the TDK suit for many of the reasons you've listed. Things are getting worse in Gotham, so Bats has to upgrade to stay ahead of his enemies.

They're both cool in different ways, as they'll each be perfect for their respective movies. It's a tie

BB suit is the quintesential batsuit for me, got everything right, and the cape is great. but i think the continuity between the cape and the suit should be more seemless

TDK suit is also really cool because it sticks close to his body, plays up all the comic book shadows, and the "knight" look plays up all the romantic elements of batman beautifully

well...hermm...
...hermm...
......hermm....

Well I think TDK suit is WAY to busy, and from a tactical standpoint it has A LOT of flaws. 1) way too many parts. even if the parts are crafted to ones body, (and regardless of the size of the parts) a lot of parts would make it very difficult to move. 2)way too many gaps, 3) 1+2= most parts are very small (and look to be made out of leather). 3) multi-colored. 4) looks like some of the parts would snag, and/or make it easier to grab him. 5) looks it would take forever to put on, by the time it is on, the crime would be over.

Also it looks like fetish-bondage cloths over a black thermal underwear. If batman was a woman his nipples would be poking out.

scan0001ee0.jpg

If link didn't post
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9139/scan0001ee0.jpg

I'll take the Begins suit any day

I just wish the neck and cowl were still one piece with TDK suit, I know they could've done it right and made it look badass. I still say though hopefully most of the shots in the film with him in the suit, the neck will be covered by shadows.

The BB suit just looks like More like Batman. it looks massively more protective, like it would be better of any environment. everything about the BB suit is better. It is the perfect mixture of anatomy and technology. the way the neck and body flow together to look more human. look at the picture, if you treat the sepration of the mask and the chest as a chain holding the cape on you could swear the neck and the chest was one solid piece. I would be much more afraid of the BB than TDK.

bale-costume-1.jpg

if link didn't work
http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/bale-costume-1.jpg

well...hermm...
...hermm...
......hermm....

Well I think TDK suit is WAY to busy, and from a tactical standpoint it has A LOT of flaws. 1) way too many parts. even if the parts are crafted to ones body, (and regardless of the size of the parts) a lot of parts would make it very difficult to move. 2)way too many gaps, 3) 1+2= most parts are very small (and look to be made out of leather). 3) multi-colored. 4) looks like some of the parts would snag, and/or make it easier to grab him. 5) looks it would take forever to put on, by the time it is on, the crime would be over.

Also it looks like fetish-bondage cloths over a black thermal underwear. If batman was a woman his nipples would be poking out.

scan0001ee0.jpg

If link didn't post
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9139/scan0001ee0.jpg

The TDK suit looks beautiful here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi