Behind the Monsters (Shudder)

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
‘Behind The Monsters’: Shudder Orders Horror Icons Docu-Series – Deadline
The docu-series will debut just days before Halloween on October 26, with episodes rolling out weekly. See each episode description below.

• CANDYMAN, featuring interviews with the original Candyman (1992) director Bernard Rose and stars Tony Todd and Virginia Madsen; Candyman (2021) Director Nia DaCosta; and Horror Noire’s Tananarive Due, among others.

• CHUCKY, with interviews with Child’s Play (1988) Creator/Writer Don Mancini, Director Tom Holland and star Catherine Hicks, along with the voice of Chucky, Brad Dourif, among others.

• JASON VOORHEES, including interviews with Kane Hodder, actor/stuntman from Friday the 13th Parts VII& VIII, Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X, and Tom Savini, special effects creator on Friday the 13th Parts I& IV, among others.

• MICHAEL MYERS, featuring interviews with actor Nick Castle from Halloween and the new Halloweenfilms from Blumhouse, as well as Halloween (2018) stunt actor James Jude Courtney, among others.

• FREDDY KRUEGER, including interviews with A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) and Wes Craven’s New Nightmare (1994) stars Heather Langenkamp and Lin Shaye, as well as Special Effects Designer Jim Doyle, among others.

• PINHEAD, including an interview with Hellraiseractor Doug Bradley and others.
Gonna have to fire my Shudder subscription back up when this hits.

I felt Eli Roth's History of Horror kind of covered a lot of this. Is that getting a third season?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"