BEHOLD! The Power of CHEESE!

SuperFerret

King of the Urban Jungle
Reaction score
[YT]-5v9i04XsqU[/YT]

Some of you walk around here, acting like cheese is a bad thing. Like it should be ridiculed and looked down upon. Like it's not entertaining.

Well, Bob Dole and I think you're doofuses. I hope you can sleep at night knowing that.

I hereby establish this thread as a shining beacon of hope and fun in a world filled with over-serious films and humorless fans. Let's discuss the cheesy movies you love, for they are the highest form of entertainment.

For starters, here's a short, incomplete list of my favorite cheese.

Batman (1966)
The Evil Dead Trilogy
Gremlins 1 & 2
The Tremors series
House 1 & 2
Any Godzilla movie
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Spider-Man trilogy

What are yours?

Apparently I'm finding out I like a lot of cheesy movies.

Embrace the cheese. It's not a bad thing.

These vary from really good movies to fun trashy ones, but they all share the common element of good cheese.

The A-Team
A Better Tomorrow
Commando
Crank
Drag Me To Hell
El Mariachi series
Evil Dead series
First Blood
Hard Boiled
National Treasure movies
Predator
Shoot 'Em Up
Spider-Man 1 & 2
Superman 1, 2, & Returns
True Lies
Wanted

That's the point Max. Too often I see people equating "cheesy" with "bad" when that's not true at all.

Once a month, me and my friends have a movie event called "cheesefest." I think that says it all.

That's the point Max. Too often I see people equating "cheesy" with "bad" when that's not true at all.

Go look in the Spidey forums. There is a genital mutilating crusade against cheese in there. Which is odd to me because Spider-Man is filled with more cheese than a Velvetta factory.

They do so when cheese is misplaced. And it is way too often.

Examples?

Go look in the Spidey forums. There is a genital mutilating crusade against cheese in there. Which is odd to me because Spider-Man is filled with more cheese than a Velvetta factory.

Which is the exact reason I've decided to make this thread.

These vary from really good movies to fun trashy ones, but they all share the common element of good cheese.

The A-Team
A Better Tomorrow
Commando
Crank
Drag Me To Hell
El Mariachi series
Evil Dead series
First Blood
Hard Boiled
National Treasure movies
Predator
Shoot 'Em Up
Spider-Man 1 & 2
Superman 1, 2, & Returns
True Lies
Wanted
Superman Returns was cheesy?

Most of Returns' cheese was borrowed from the Donner movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"