Being A Guy These Days

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Does it seem like sometimes being a guy is a bit harder now than it might have been a few years ago?

With society deciding what a man should look and act like. If he doesn't care for sports then he's not a "real man"? Then when it comes to the opposite sex, he'll have to do something or look a certain way just for a woman to even be interested in him. And if a man isn't successful he's considered a failure by most people.

It just seems kinda hard to live up to certain standards in this society.

Having a penis is indeed terrible. Please, rid of of this abomination! I'll pay you to take it off my hands. :D

X said:
Having a penis is indeed terrible. Please, rid of of this abomination! I'll pay you to take it off my hands. :D

Or is that to take your hands off it.:o

Ahahaha. :D :up:

But, to be serious for a moment... I'd imagine being a guy has become a bit harder. Every commercial on TV is dealing with our inability to do this and borderline ******ivity, we're the butt of every joke and a lot of guys take it in stride. Well, they take it without even knowing what's going on, but hey.

Feh.

X said:
But that leaves the testes. Wouldn't that be a hideous site. A frank without his beans.

What many people view as a " real man" is false IMHO. A real man takes care of his own. he treats women with respect no matter how others view them. He is a father(role model, teacher, friend) to his and/or other kids. He loves ( show and give love too) his wife greater than his self( if he has a wife). he has a job. his income has nothing to do with who he is as a man.......ect

i have more but i just thought i would share some of with you guys/girls......thx:) norm

Mr. Edward Hyde said:
But that leaves the testes. Wouldn't that be a hideous site. A frank without his beans.

Franks and beans! :D

I wish I could have a penis for one week.

I wanna see what's so cool...

oakzap425 said:

You get to pee standing up maybe. :eek:

oakzap425 said:

we're so alike its scary, are you sure youre not me.

2 pages till this thread turns into an orgy.

oakzap425 said:

Just a penis by itself wouldn't be any fun, you would need the hormones of a man for the full experience. Like having Porsche without gas.

as a male myself i find it much easier to be a guy than a girl.
none of the dresses fit.

LOL Mik - so true it's sad
PyroChamber said:
Does it seem like sometimes being a guy is a bit harder now than it might have been a few years ago?

With society deciding what a man should look and act like. If he doesn't care for sports then he's not a "real man"? Then when it comes to the opposite sex, he'll have to do something or look a certain way just for a woman to even be interested in him. And if a man isn't successful he's considered a failure by most people.

It just seems kinda hard to live up to certain standards in this society.
I think it's always been something like that, but these days those "standards" are stressed in genuinely harmful ways.

Anyway, great observation. I've been thinking the same thing.

Lucy Diamond said:
we're so alike its scary, are you sure youre not me.

Maybe I was you and you were me in a past life? :confused:

But can you aim your urine like a hose? :confused:

Honey Vibe said:
LOL Mik - so true it's sad
I think it's always been something like that, but these days those "standards" are stressed in genuinely harmful ways.

Anyway, great observation. I've been thinking the same thing.
ya know what. Most guys are just lazy as F***. They want the best looking girl on earth, but they don't want to keep themselves in shape or have any class or dignity whatsoever. That's why there are these fat ass dumbass guys who can't get a date.

SweetPrima said:
When you get a period then you complain! :mad:

The only thing I hate about a period, is the period it's self. I don't really get all the baggage that comes with it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"