Being a Hippie Commie Badass: A Guide

JLBats

The boney king of nowhere
Reaction score
There was a time when I was a Conservative Christian. Then, I had a succession of tragedies and traumas and looked upon the cosmic, non-linear chaos that religious folk have been trying for ages to streamline into a straightforward God and heaven, and, well... I emerged a changed man.

A hippie, Commie badass, yessir
censored.gif

And with my help and this handy instructional list, you can join me and make your mellow eternal. Here's how:

1. Grow your hair. Now, this doesn't mean you have to go wild and long and all Fabbio. Try cornrows. Or Haitian dreadlocks, the sexiest of all the dreadlocks. Moving on.

2. Eschew the ego and seek a sense of oneness with all creation. True reality is formless, and the self is a blemish on this form. To truly experience reality, we must extinguish the self. Acid helps.
drunk.gif

3. Seek a new, more progressive conception of religion and God. Perhaps you worship some sort of cosmic piece of toast or river of monkey juices. Whatever. I personally worship an omnipotent thumb tack.

4. Sell all your possessions and give the money to a low quality, high spirit charity. They may not have much skill, and their base of operations is likely crumbling and smells of cat urine. But goddamnit, they have moxy.

5. Invest in '60s and '70s prog and alt rock. Plastic Ono Band's delicious wailings are good for what ails ye.

6. Purchase some rose coloured glasses and practice making the two-fingered peace sign.

7. Take up a political cause. I hear the whales need saving. That sounds like a good place to start.

Only once all of these have been accomplished have you truly crossed the threshold. I hope some day, you'll join us.

It's bliss
high.gif

(This is me, being very, extremely bored)

Do you seriously have dreadlocks...please say no...my vision of you is shattered.

ShadowBoxing said:
Do you seriously have dreadlocks...please say no...my vision of you is shattered.

I don't get why you zoomed right in on the dreadlocks thing when there are cornrows mentioned right before too.

Geez:rolleyes:

Theeeese are the jokes*fingersnap*

I've got numbers 1, 5 and 7 down. 2 is a work in progress. I can't seem to get my hands on any shrooms, and definitely not any acid. :o

JLBats said:
I don't get why you zoomed right in on the dreadlocks thing when there are cornrows mentioned right before too.

Geez:rolleyes:

Theeeese are the jokes*fingersnap*
I was kind of joking as well....

Maxwell Smart said:
I've got numbers 1, 5 and 7 down. 2 is a work in progress. I can't seem to get my hands on any shrooms, and definitely not any acid. :o

Bah! Still!

You have yet to live until you've dedicated yourself to an omnipotent thumbtack:down:cmad:

I don't have dreads.

lex2.jpg

Hell, I'm even obviously, um..."ego eschewed", in this pic.

ShadowBoxing said:
I was kind of joking as well....

Good. Then I'd like to show you my REAL hairstyle.

Davey_havok_new.JPG

**** this thread. **** this thread right up its stupid ****ing ass! :cmad:

You ****ing hippies can go to ****ing Hell! :cmad:

Maxwell Smart said:
I don't have dreads.

lex2.jpg

Hell, I'm even obviously, um..."ego eschewed", in this pic.

No self respecting hippie Commie badass would wear that shirt:down:huh:

I recommend you invest in some Sex Pistols merch.

Nancy_Spungen.jpg

Been there,done that.
I miss The Dead and dropping acid.

hippie_hunter said:

Pftt, hes not even a real hippie, hes some sort of gothmo posing as a hippie! :cmad::cmad:

hippie_hunter said:

Oh, but Hunter, we're hippies with badass spunk!

While others might peace sign you into dreamy ambivalence, we just shoot you in the ****ING FACE!:cmad:

JLBats said:
No self respecting hippie Commie badass would wear that shirt

This is coming from Mr. Goth/punk rocker/emo/whatever?

I don't listen to any of that crap. A real hippie is straight 60s/70s. :p

The Last Meatbag said:
Dear god I hate that....that....thing :cmad:

He's a sort of Mother Theresa of emo.

He feels the pain of every angsty suburban teen in the country:csad:

Maxwell Smart said:
This is coming from Mr. Goth/punk rocker/emo/whatever?

I don't listen to any of that crap. A real hippie is straight 60s/70s. :p

...Psst, don't tell anyone, but...

I don't actually have emo hair. Or music. Or sentiment:huh:

I have a lot of love for narcissistic rock and roll.

And nihilistic punk.

Which seems kinda contradictory, but whatever:whatever:

JLBats must be put to justice. The U.S. government and the integrity of all people in the world demands it. Put the hippie to death! :cmad:

I just bought a three disc album of Led Zeppelins "how the west was won" and I think the U.S. should destory their nukes. :dry:

****, I was hoping this would get at least a flamewar going.

I mean, there's got to be someone out there who hates the whales and wants them to not be saved. Jump in any time.

And all that "more progressive idea of God" crap? Perfect fodder for religious debate.

Come on people. Where's the hate? Where's the venom?

Where's the Hype?

JLBats said:
He's a sort of Mother Theresa of emo.

He feels the pain of every angsty suburban teen in the country:csad:

Yeah, well someone should put an end to his suffering :csad::meow::ninja::meow:

JLBats said:
****, I was hoping this would get at least a flamewar going.

I mean, there's got to be someone out there who hates the whales and wants them to not be saved. Jump in any time.

And all that "more progressive idea of God" crap? Perfect fodder for religious debate.

Come on people. Where's the hate? Where's the venom?

Where's the Hype?

Religon trolling just isn't the same with raybia and taiwarrioz21 not on the Hype.:csad:

I think the guy from AFI is like the queen hub of Borg, kill it and every follower will soon join..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"