Survey Questions - Fav Comic Book movie of all time ?

InfinityWar

Civilian
Reaction score
1) What is your favorite comic book movie of all time ?

2) What comic book movie that is coming out that you want to see the MOST ?

3) Which actor portrayed the best comic book character of all time aka who was born to play that role (hero or villain) ?

4) Which female actress do you think played the best love interest to the super hero ?

5) Which comic book movie had the best score of all time ?

Answers in bold:

Marvel's The Avengers

Avengers: Infinity War

3) Which actor portrayed the best comic book character of all time aka who was born to play that role (hero or villain) ?

Heath Ledger as The Joker for villain, Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent/Superman for hero

4) Which female actress do you think played the best love interest to the super hero ?

Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts

Superman: The Movie

1) The Dark Knight.

2) I'm pretty over the genre right now... I'll go Avengers: Infinity War, I guess.

3) Stealing the above answers-- Christopher Reeve's Superman for heroes, Heath Ledger's Joker for villains.

4) Tough one. I'm bound to remember someone later, but for now Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman jumps out at me.

5) Superman.

Batman: The Movie (Adam West's spectacular)

Black Panther, I suppose.

Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent/Superman
Chris Evans as Captain America
Hugh Jackman as Wolverine
Robert Downey jr as Tony Stark/Iron Man
Heath Ledger as the Joker
Michael Fassbender as Magneto

Personally, I always loved Margot Kidder as Lois Lane

5) Which comic book movie had the best score of all time?
The one(s) that has John Williams score; Superman.

1. Tie between The Dark Knight and Batman Returns

2. How far ahead are we looking? I'll go with Reeves' Batman movie

3. It's not my favourite CBM lead performance but from the point of view of 'born to play it' it has to be Christopher Reeve's Superman/Clark Kent

4. Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman in Batman Returns

5. Tie between The Dark Knight and Batman Returns

1) Batman Returns.

2) Reeves' Batman.

3) Christopher Reeve (Superman), Heath Ledger (The Joker).

4) Michelle Pfeiffer (Catwoman).

5) Batman Returns.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Avengers: Infinity War

Christopher Reeve

Michelle Pfeiffer

Superman

Black Panther

Christopher Reeve as Superman
RDJ as Iron Man

^ Those two as of right now share a tier all to themselves.

Either Gwenyth Paltrow in Iron Man... or Emma Stone in Amazing Spiderman.

Batman Returns

Can't choose

Bolded

Awesome seeing Superman 1978 getting some praise and love on this thread :)

ANSWER: The Dark Knight

ANSWER: The Avengers: Infinity War

ANSWER: Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man

ANSWER: Michelle Pfeiffer as Selina Kyle

ANSWER: Superman: The Movie

Superman The Movie (1978)

The release of Zach Snyder's 'definitive' Justice League, failing that a Man of Steel sequel.

Reeve as Superman

In terms of the chemistry and feel of actually 'loving' each other, Lois (Amy A) and Clark (Henry C) in most recent films.

For me, Williams score to Superman The Movie.

Vforvendettamov.jpg

2) What comic book movie that is coming out that you want to see the MOST?
[YT]E-OT5kRdL84[/YT]

3) Which actor portrayed the best comic book character of all time aka who was born to play that role (hero or villain)?
tough choice
tumblr_mfrljn3KsO1ql41ypo5_500.gif

tumblr_n0g9o7gFrO1ro2c2ro1_250.gif

Y3LNJmt.gif

What is your favorite comic book movie of all time ?
TDK
CW

IW
BP

RDJ Iron Man
HL Joker
Born to play the role: CR Superman

MP Catwoman

I don't have a favourite amongst CBMs

I somehow forgot RDJ's Stark as "born to play" actor.

1) The Dark Knight.

2) I'm pretty over the genre right now... I'll go Avengers: Infinity War, I guess.

3) Stealing the above answers-- Christopher Reeve's Superman for heroes, Heath Ledger's Joker for villains.

4) Tough one. I'm bound to remember someone later, but for now Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman jumps out at me.

5) Superman.

Wow ! I have pretty much the same answers , with an honourable mention to Civil War and Guardian of the Galaxy.

1) Spider-Man 2 or Captain America: The Winter Soldier

2) Avengers Infinity War and Antman and the Wasp

3) Heroes: Christopher Reeve- Superman, Robert Downey Jr.- Ironman, and Chris Evans- Captain America
Villains: Heath Ledger- The Joker

4)Probably Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman if I had to pick. I don't think anyone has really stood out both good or bad. Edit: I completely forgot about Haley Attwell as Peggy Carter. She was great, and I loved her character.

5) This is a tough one. Not sure I have a favorite, so I'll name the ones I find myself shuffling through the most.
Hans Zimmer's The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Christopher Young's Spider-Man 3
John Ottoman's Superman Returns and X-men: Days of Future Past
Henry Jackman's Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Not a CBM really, but my actual favorite musical work of a comic character would probably be Blake Neely's The Flash work for the CW.

Last edited:
The point for Ledger in answering 'born to play' the role, could be that, that answer is not quite true, in that his performance wasn't 'on the cards' nor was he a shoe-in for the part, which this category would signify, in the same way people are suggesting, rightly, for RDJ as Start/Iron Man.

IMO, if you said prior to TDK you thought Ledger had that in him, many said he wouldn't, I know I was one of the 'outraged' when he was cast, partly because my own campaign was for Crispin Glover or no one else.

He was utterly compelling in that role, throughout his performance, not once do you say 'oh, there's Heath Ledger as the Joker, no, you are watching an actor fully immersed in his role', you are watching the Joker, pure and simple.

IMO, if you said prior to TDK you thought Ledger had that in him, many said he wouldn't, I know I was one of the 'outraged' when he was cast, partly because my own campaign was for Crispin Glover or no one else.

He was utterly compelling in that role, throughout his performance, not once do you say 'oh, there's Heath Ledger as the Joker, no, you are watching an actor fully immersed in his role', you are watching the Joker, pure and simple.

I wasn't 'outraged' when I heard he'd been cast but I certainly raised an eyebrow. I'd seen nothing up till then to make me think he was capable of the performance that we eventually got. I agree that when I watch TDK I'm watching Joker, not Heath Ledger.

1) What is your favorite comic book movie of all time ? The Dark Knight

2) What comic book movie that is coming out that you want to see the MOST ? Captain Marvel (until they announce a new Superman film)

3) Which actor portrayed the best comic book character of all time aka who was born to play that role (hero or villain) ? Heath Ledger

4) Which female actress do you think played the best love interest to the super hero? Any reason this is specifically female? Because...Chris Pine. He was the best love interest in a superhero film for me. But fine, if you want a female, I'll go with Michelle Pfeiffer or Haley Atwell.

5) Which comic book movie had the best score of all time ? The "best"? John Williams - Superman: The Movie. My favorite? Danny Elfman - Batman and Hans Zimmer - Man of Steel

I wasn't 'outraged' when I heard he'd been cast but I certainly raised an eyebrow. I'd seen nothing up till then to make me think he was capable of the performance that we eventually got. I agree that when I watch TDK I'm watching Joker, not Heath Ledger.

Okay, outraged is slightly OTT, but as I say, I was ALL IN for Glover so anyone else would've angered me. I could only see Glover in the role.

Prior to TDK, I'd seen him across his performances, and his one, in Brokeback Mountain was as close to how good, he potentially could be.

1990 the original teeange mutnat ninja turtlers movie

its between the Avengers infinity war & ant-man &the wasp

3) Which actor portrayed the best comic book character of all time aka who was born to play that role (hero or villain) ? my all time faovirte comic book moive is the 1990 teeange mutant ninja turtles!! Judith Hoag did good job playing april o neil & Elias Koteas who played casey johns i think made that movie

i liked Judith Hoag as April o'neil she played Elias Koteas aka casey johns love interest!!

i think super man i enjoyed the christopher reeves score of music!!

Batman

Avengers Infinity War

JK Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson

Hayley Atwell

Superman, the music of John Williams is timeless

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"