Best Movie Character Tournament Thread.

Still gotta go with Ben, him and Johnny were the best things about the FF movies.

Tough one.

Chikilis was great as Grimm. He was one of the few redeeming factors about those crap movies.

But I think Hulk just edges this one out.

The Hulk wins.

Benjamin Martin.

closeup_Mel.jpg

VS.

William Wallace.

Wallace-1.jpg

William Wallace. It's funny, I get the feeling Mel Gibson doesn't like the English.

William Wallace. It's funny, I get the feeling Mel Gibson doesn't like the English.
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Yes there's definetly a pattern there...
Now all he has to portray is a famous Nazi and a Klansmen and he'll complete the hat trick.

William Wallace

Benjamin Martin say what ya will about gibson when on screen he play great characters that will kick your ass no matter what nation you hail from.

Benjamin Martin say what ya will about gibson when on screen he play great characters that will kick your ass no matter what nation you hail from.

:applaud

Oh damn you BloodyWolverine for pitting my two favorite Gibson characters against one another!

This is like the Inmovable Object meets the Unstoppable Force.

Although I love The Patriot and Ben Martin killing some Red Coats to free my country, I gotta go with William Wallace. Braveheart is my favorite movie and Gibson was just sick in this role! FREEDOOOOOMMMM!

I love that you added some Gibson stuff in here. Major props!

Closing this early William Wallace wins.

Rick O'Connell.

Rick_OConnell.jpg

VS.

Dr Alan Grant.

jurassic2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay