Best movie monkey?

Saying "apes and monkeys are two different things" is like saying "humans and people are two different things".

I do hope that was a joke.

Sarcasm, unless otherwise stated, is really hard to decode on an internet forum.

That's not a joke, dumbass.

Here, this might help:

syn·o·nym
Pronunciation: 'si-n&-"nim
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English sinonyme, from Latin synonymum, from Greek synOnymon, from neuter of synOnymos synonymous, from syn- + onyma name
--
one of two or more words or expressions of the same language that have the same or nearly the same meaning in some or all senses
- -

apes and monkeys aren't the same. Yes, they are cousins, but genetically they are different.

thealiasman2000 said:
Saying "apes and monkeys are two different things" is like saying "humans and people are two different things".

Did you even read the links posted? If not, please do. And if you still insist on saying they are the same, please go back to the third grade and pay attention.

why do i keep looking back at this thread? :(

Tsunulia said:

Yeah? :confused:

I mean, if you're looking for an interesting Kong debate, you should be reading the KK vs. Gojira thread.

Tsunulia said:
Because you want to know the difference between apes and monkeys.

Immortalfire said:
Because you want to know the difference between apes and monkeys.

I'm sick of the heated debate about the difference between apes and monkeys. I think I keep checking in here to see if anyone will actually say something related to voting in the poll :(

Tsunulia said:
I'm sick of the heated debate about the difference between apes and monkeys. I think I keep checking in here to see if anyone will actually say something related to voting in the poll :(
In that case, I wish you well.

Kaiju Transmissions Podcast Released Feb 12, 2017:
The Might of Joe Young!
In the latest in weekly series leading up to Kong: Skull Island, we take a quick break from the King of the Apes to talk about his spiritual little brother, Mighty Joe Young! We discuss the Willis O'Brien/Ray Harryhausen classic from 1949, as well as the 1998 Disney remake. We'll discuss both films, Willis O'Brien, Ray Harryhausen, Rick Baker, and the advantages of practical effects over CGI. How do the adventures of Mr. Joseph Young of Africa hold up? Listen and find out!

Special effects wizard Ray Harryhausen with his miniature, stop motion ape, Mighty Joe Young, 1949

I haven't seen the new Kong yet, but the answer to this threads question is-- Caesar, from the new PotA series.

1. Kong
2. Caesar
3. Cornelius
4. The Outbreak Monkey/Marcel
5. The ape from Project X
6. The Gray Gorillas from Congo
7. That big ape Tarzan fought last summer
8. Randy Couture
9. Dunstan
10. Thade

If ur going to group APes and Monkeys together than IMO Caesar has been the best.

No Dunston from Dunston checks in? Boo........

I'm kidding, King Kong.

I chose King Louie because he's the only monkey on the list who sings.

Would have chosen Apu from Aladdin otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"