Best Movie Studio

Agreed...and that is a sign of a studio that actually takes risk.

And it's because they "take every risk" :whatever: that they don't have a single year without a "Saw" movie in their line-up, just to "polish" their records by the end of the year...

Yeah, most of there movies are absolutely risk-less. Movies like the Saw series, Hostel, Devil's Rejects, Crank, See No Evil, etc., are made specifically to appeal to the lowest common denominator of their target demographic.

Hey, I didn't say all of their movies are good..only they are a studio that allows film makers to push boundaries. That was my point.

For those who said Fox......I demand your justification.

I guess in the long run, I might have to say Fox. They have some of my favorite franchises under their belt like Star Wars

Actually Fox only distribute Star Wars. Lucas himself owns it.

Fox are very lucky to have the Die Hard franchise and to have a good relationship with James Cameron and his company.

Warner Brothers pictures and Paramount/DreamWorks pictures have been stepping up their game this year, 300, Harry Potter 6, I Am Legend, Transformers, and Shrek the Third.

Actually Fox only distribute Star Wars. Lucas himself owns it.

But they did pay the bills for the first Star Wars movie and own some percentage of it. When Star Wars was released in `77 it got credit for saving FOX from bankruptcy.

I'm having a hard time trying to understand why and how Fox is coming in second place. As a studio for television, yeah they're quite good but for movies?? Ugh!

^ I think you're looking at Fox's recent batch of movies, which honestly have mostly been terrible. But Fox has given out a couple of incredible movies in the past. Personally, my favorite studio is Universal, they have the most classic movies and they seem to give a lot of freedom to their directors.

^ I think you're looking at Fox's recent batch of movies, which honestly have mostly been terrible. But Fox has given out a couple of incredible movies in the past. Personally, my favorite studio is Universal, they have the most classic movies and they seem to give a lot of freedom to their directors.
Yeah, that's the only thing I like about Universal.

Warner Bros, Walt Disney, Paramount/DreamWorks, Universal, Columbia. Those are the best IMO.

Warner Bros. and Paramount/Dreamworks are the best, imho.

This is a really tough question. I think I'll have to agree with Sentinel X, though, about Universal. They do have plenty of classics and pretty cool movies. Jaws, Jurassic Park, just to name a few. Plus they have really cool theme parks. :oldrazz:

A close second has to go between Warner Bros and DreamWorks. WB because they have Batman....DreamWorks because they have Spielberg...

Even though Fox films have been sucking lately, they still have Star Wars.

That's a weird question...I'll give it to WB, because I'm a huge batfan and they give pretty good movies, along with Universal. And they are quite positive to dub movies in Quebec, which I love.

This is a really tough question. I think I'll have to agree with Sentinel X, though, about Universal. They do have plenty of classics and pretty cool movies. Jaws, Jurassic Park, just to name a few. Plus they have really cool theme parks. :oldrazz:

A close second has to go between Warner Bros and DreamWorks. WB because they have Batman....DreamWorks because they have Spielberg...

Even though Fox films have been sucking lately, they still have Star Wars.
Fox have been making good movies lately, Alvin/Chipmunks, Night at the Museum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"