Best President of the 20th Century

CConn, dont waste your time, sparkle boy isn't worth reading, much less responding to.

LMAO for those playing the home version I pissed off mwm1331 so much he put me on ignore after 3 posts.
so, again, for those playing the home version the answer is

A. "what a *****"
not
B. "who's mwm1331? :confused:"

Tell me about it :csad:

Picture002.jpg

Is that a hospice for people with terminal illnesses?
That's BLEAK.

Is that a hospice for people with terminal illnesses?
That's BLEAK.

We just bought the house that year and we are doing some major remodeling. We had to tear down the walls, etc. It's a lot better looking now.

Hmm. I'm sensing mwm1331 is Mr. Sparkle's doppleganger.

I'll hate them both just to be safe.

Hmm. I'm sensing mwm1331 is Mr. Sparkle's doppleganger.

I'll hate them both just to be safe.

you hate me?
but ...but I love you :heart::csad:
now go restock the shelves last time I went to target they were out of venture brothers and that pissed me off :cmad:

you hate me?
but ...but I love you :heart::csad:
now go restock the shelves last time I went to target they were out of venture brothers and that pissed me off :cmad:
I'm sorry...I bought the last copy.
I'll sell it to you, for...$1 Billion.

I'll just download them.

legally of course......yeah, that's the ticket, yeah.

FDR, no doubt. Got us out of the depression, put us into WWII when we needed to.

Served three full terms, was serving his fourth when he died. I think that alone proves he was an amazing person and a great President.

Well there was no Presidential term limit at the time. Bill Clinton may have easily won a third or fourth term. Having said that FDR is the bet for the reasons you said.

One thing is FDR did not get The US out of depression...the war got the US out of depression

I would vote for the zombified corpse of Teddy Roosevelt over anyone any party can put on the ticket.

Amen to that. He could have a platform of wanting to eat my brains and I'd still vote for him :up:

CConn, dont waste your time, sparkle boy isn't worth reading, much less responding to.

Ironic.

LMAO for those playing the home version I pissed off mwm1331 so much he put me on ignore after 3 posts.
so, again, for those playing the home version the answer is

A. "what a *****"
not
B. "who's mwm1331? :confused:"

:up: That mwm person just loves making enemies, but makes himself look like a total ass in the process.

Well there was no Presidential term limit at the time. Bill Clinton may have easily won a third or fourth term. Having said that FDR is the bet for the reasons you said.

I actually think most of the interest in Hillary is people wanting Bill back in the WH.

Without getting into a huge long reason why I chose who I chose, I will just say Bill Clinton.
:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"