• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Best Punk Band!!!(since the 90s)

NOFX

Superhero
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
9,356
Reaction score
0
Points
31
I wouldnt sure which forum to put this in. Oh well tell me what you guys think???
 
l like Green Day best outta them....
 
Kool Same Here even though my avatar is NOFX.
 
Of those choices, Bad Religion is probably the most influential.
 
Originally posted by Bathrat
Of those choices, Bad Religion is probably the most influential.
Who the hell did they influence???:confused: No offense bathrat
 
Green Day Influence every single pop punk band today!!!
 
Originally posted by Bathrat
are you kidding me?
No im not. They didnt even start teen boppers revolution!!!:D
Green Day and Blink 182 did!!! :D
 
Originally posted by NOFX
No im not. They didnt even start teen boppers revolution!!!:D
Green Day and Blink 182 did!!! :D
do you think punk bands are defined by teen boppers?
 
Originally posted by Bathrat
do you think punk bands are defined by teen boppers?
Yes!!! This generations at least :D Teen Boppers are freaking taking over!!! :D If you cant beat him join him:D
 
Originally posted by Slipknot
Punk is almost as bad as rap.
And this is coming from a guy who listens to giberish...:mad:
 
Originally posted by Slipknot
Punk is almost as bad as rap.
I feel the same way, but know enough about it to say that Bad Religion is one of the most important bands to that genre.
 
Originally posted by Bathrat
Bad Religion is one of the most important bands to that genre.
Yes important but not influential :D
 
Offspring mother !!!!er.:mad:
 
i don't really consider the offspring punk though........
 
Rancid gets my vote. And Out Come The Wolves is without a doubt one of the best albums of the 90's...
 
Originally posted by JackBauer
Rancid gets my vote. And Out Come The Wolves is without a doubt one of the best albums of the 90's...
Totally agree!!! :D That and Dookie are my fav Punk albums of ALl time!!! :D I Dont know why Green Day Or Rancid havent tour together yet hmmm...
 
Originally posted by Spider-Nerd
i don't really consider the offspring punk though........

Who cares, they kick all those option's asses.:mad:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"