Best...SEQUEL ever made so far?

I would say the 2nd LOTR film, ESB, and then Godfather II. Based on the strength of character and reality, probably the 2nd Godfather film overall.

Matt said:
To vote X2 is just fanboy partisan. Especially with The Godfather PArt II on that list.

Agreed, X-2 can't compete with those films.
:down

YOU FORGOT Batman Begins as a PREQUEL to the previous 4 Batman films...

Only a nerdy sci-fi fanboy would think "Aliens" is better than "The Godfather part 2".

A bit hard at 10:35pm when the video store would be closed...plus I don't think Foxtel nore any free-to-air channels are airing it either.

Believe me, I want to see it, and the first one. You see, there's this book called "1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die" and the ones I hadn't seen before that book that I watched becaue of that book and loved. The first Godfather is in it at least, the second one might be. ighly doubtful about the first, though.

although i haven't watched all the films on that list, my favourite is Judgment day.

saying this, i can't honestly say it is the best, just my favourite.

Daggard said:
Discounting strict trilogies like Matrix, LOTR & Star Wars of course.
Surely that would include the Godfather trilogy then?

Well I see X2 is winning. What a shocker.

Out of the options presented, I'd say the Wrath of Khan purely because the leap in quality and entertainment value from Star Trek TMP is so huge, whereas all the others had a pretty decent first flicks to start with.

you forgot to add jurrasic park the Lost World

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Though I have to admit, I like dinos in the city and the babies...

See. Its up there w/ most of those movies in pole:O

just try to remember the first time you saw it.
It was awesome!:up:

Star wars empire strikes back, and return of the jedi (not listed)
Terminator 2
X-men 2
Batman returns
Jurassic park the lost world(not listed)
spider-man 2(not listed)
matrix 2 and 3(not listed)
Lord of the rings 2 and 3(not listed)
toy story 2 and the harry potters are nice too

Then the rest on the options i didnt really care for, or didnt like

Sorry if i make Many of you pull out your hair but....... I didnt like godfather 2, hehe, i thought it was boring and didnt like any of it.... i just don't like bad guys as ALL the main charactor, i'm sorry. But it was different that they did that... so maybe thats why its so liked i dunno, lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"